• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fedor training in Holland for Bader rematch smh

The Last King

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It looks like Fedor is training in Holland for his rematch with Bader. He's currently training with professional boxer Ali Kiydin who is 16-1 as a pro with 15 KOs and was a member of the German National boxing team.

This is good but no Nemkov, no Moldavsky, no Tokov with him in camp and there aren't any wrestlers in Holland that will be be able to prepare Fedor for someone like Bader who has demonstrated in his last 3 fights that he can wrestle at high intensity for 5 rounds if necessary.

Not sure what Fedor is thinking but maybe this is just part of his camp and he will fly guys in or go to ATT for the last month of training like Nemkov did.

Screenshot_20221228-213815_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20221228-213826_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Not great news. He must be worried about that KO from the first fight to do this. I think if Fedor doesn’t get caught early he’s gonna get wrestlefucked badly. Not a great sign to see him with no wrestlers right now.

The plan might be what it has been for a while for Fedor. KO him in the first round. He might try to Tim Johnson him.

Not great news. He must be worried about that KO from the first fight to do this. I think if Fedor doesn’t get caught early he’s gonna get wrestlefucked badly. Not a great sign to see him with no wrestlers right now.

The plan might be what it has been for a while for Fedor. KO him in the first round. He might try to Tim Johnson him.

I think Bader is going to pressure wrestle the fuck out of Fedor this time around until he's tired. Fedor was breathing hard after a few scrambles with Sonnen in 2018. At 46 years old his endurance is probably even worse now.

I think Bader is going to pressure wrestle the fuck out of Fedor this time around until he's tired. Fedor was breathing hard after a few scrambles with Sonnen in 2018. At 46 years old his endurance is probably even worse now.
He said years ago that his body can’t take a full camp anymore. I can’t imagine it’s gotten any better. He looks to be all in on a first round KO. If it hits late in the fight he will get wrestlefucked badly.

He said years ago that his body can’t take a full camp anymore. I can’t imagine it’s gotten any better. He looks to be all in on a first round KO. If it hits late in the fight he will get wrestlefucked badly.

I honestly think Fedor knows he's going to lose but he just wants to give a better account of himself this time around. That first fight went as badly as it could go and I think knowing this gives Fedor confidence.

He's spent parts of his camp in Holland before. He'll probably be there a couple of weeks. I wouldn't be surprised if others from the team are there with him but maybe not. Nothing really out of the ordinary though.

He's spent parts of his camp in Holland before. He'll probably be there a couple of weeks. I wouldn't be surprised if others from the team are there with him but maybe not. Nothing really out of the ordinary though.

Nemkov is in the Emirates.
Tokov and Moldavsky are in Russia.

Maybe they will fly out in the next couple weeks. Let's hope.

Training in Holland with no grapplers makes me wonder. Perhaps it's just the first stage of his camp and he will be flying his guys in or going to ATT like Nemkov did.

I think he's sharpening the hands up, because he wants that ko back.
I also hope he does some wrestling at some point though sir.

Nemkov is in the Emirates.
Tokov and Moldavsky are in Russia.

Maybe they will fly out in the next couple weeks. Let's hope.

I doubt he'll be there for much longer than a few weeks. I don't even remember when the Bader fight is but I'd be pretty shocked if he spends the entirety of his camp in Holland. Hard to say with everything that's going on over there though.

Regardless, enjoy his last fight.

Fedor is shot to fucking bits. The Power is still there, but the ungodly chin is dunzo, the cardio is gone, and...well, if he catches Bader he can still KO a camel, but ....

Whatever, I just hate seeing the tail end of the great’s careers, cause it is seldom pretty. Not many get to go out like GSP, it’s usually more like Ali.

Fedor is shot to fucking bits. The Power is still there, but the ungodly chin is dunzo, the cardio is gone, and...well, if he catches Bader he can still KO a camel, but ....

Whatever, I just hate seeing the tail end of the great’s careers, cause it is seldom pretty. Not many get to go out like GSP, it’s usually more like Ali.

If Fedor retired at 32 like GSP he'd be 32-1 with no legitimate losses and dominant wins over 4 of the greatest HWs of his generation.

Back