Fedor says, albeit rumoredly, Dana still wants him for at least one fight

Dana said in the past that he usually gets what he wants but he couldmt get the Fedor Brock, couldn't make that deal on the deserted island and I believe he said it bugged him.
If he signed Fedor he would get the only thing he was not able to get. Don't do it Fedor ;)

it would be awesome if fedor was on the juice and signed to the ufc

Bringing him in now is pointless. If he wins they look bad, if he gets destroyed it was to be expected. Their is no upside whatsoever in that signing. Unless they want to do him vs another old GOAT candidate like Anderson Silva. I'd be down for that, that would be awesome. Outside of that I'm not interested.

Fedor vs Jones would actually be a decent fight. Fedor still has fast hands and power at HW, will at least be able to test Jones' chin and his speed/endurance at HW.

Good name, would probably be able to pay both pretty well for the fight.

DC vs Fedor....Honestly Fedor would be 46 who the fuck could they get him to fight that would be competitive? AA maybe?

https://ringside24.com/en/48127-emelianenko-there-are-rumors-that-the-ufc-wants-to-organize-my-fight

Maybe we will see Fedor vs Stipe or Ngannou or Gane?

I think Fedor is p4p Goat of all time with GSP distant second place, but he gets besmirched by those three. I don't even think he beats Bader either so hopefully he retires in my opinion. They act like Stipe is some old legend, but Fedor is 6 years older with almost twice as many fights on top of many international sambo competition AND Judo as well to a lesser degree..

I still wanna see Brock vs Fedor though....I don't care...I still want that fight...interestingly enough, I think Brock would have been a real tough fight for Fedor back then...I know he is terrible at getting hit, but I see a takedown pretty early in the fight....who knows what would've happened after that? If Brock can finish Mir on the ground, he can finish Fedor on the ground....but then again, Fedor isn't a quitter Mir is...

If that rumour is true, who do you want to see Fedor fight?

Fedor finished Mir quick on the ground, Lesnar had to beat on him for 2 rounds. Fedor actually finished Mir faster than anyone has.

I'd love to see Fedor vs. the winner of Ngannou/Gane fight. If Fedor beats any of those two. Wow that would cap off quite a legendary career. And pretty much cements him as the GOAT.

Last edited:
Jon Jones...make it happen. Imagine the saltiness on here if Jon finishes Fedor.

Jones has been ducking HW division for years. 0-0 at HW, legacy ruined by Cheating with PEDs. You tell me how the saltiness feel.

https://ringside24.com/en/48127-emelianenko-there-are-rumors-that-the-ufc-wants-to-organize-my-fight

Maybe we will see Fedor vs Stipe or Ngannou or Gane?

I think Fedor is p4p Goat of all time with GSP distant second place, but he gets besmirched by those three. I don't even think he beats Bader either so hopefully he retires in my opinion. They act like Stipe is some old legend, but Fedor is 6 years older with almost twice as many fights on top of many international sambo competition AND Judo as well to a lesser degree..

I still wanna see Brock vs Fedor though....I don't care...I still want that fight...interestingly enough, I think Brock would have been a real tough fight for Fedor back then...I know he is terrible at getting hit, but I see a takedown pretty early in the fight....who knows what would've happened after that? If Brock can finish Mir on the ground, he can finish Fedor on the ground....but then again, Fedor isn't a quitter Mir is...

If that rumour is true, who do you want to see Fedor fight?
Your first sentence is so silly , I couldn't continue.

Fedor is still a guy that would be a pk'em vs mitrione in a re match.

What is wrong with u people ?

fedor would sign imo if given immediate title shot

Back