Fedor says, albeit rumoredly, Dana still wants him for at least one fight

I mean why the F wouldn't Dana want Fedor for a megafight?
It's pure money/profit opportunity with a big name like Fedor, despite Fedor's age and inherent danger due to that.
Also for Dana White it's ego, he never got Fedor, would be a crowning achievment to get Fedor to fight in the UFC.

So they can set him up with someone hand picked to beat him and Dana can say “I told you so. He was never that good.”? Na I’ll pass. You’re better than that Fedor. Don’t do it to yourself.

He's a grown adult & warrior who can make his own choices.
I trust Fedor to make the right ones.

Fedor seems to be the last man standing

All the people I would have enjoyed watching him fight are gone.

Fedor v Sea-level Cain.. Good God, I have no idea how that one would play out... with the different kind of athleticism each guy brought.

Fedor v Randy.... I think the contest of Greco against Fedor's Judo would have been splendid violence.. Fedor hightly favored, but Randy pulled many rabbits out of his hat.

Stipe is the only heavyweight in the UFC who has earned the right to battle Fedor... Stipe has a lot of scalps and it would be interesting to see if Fedor could get his hands on him in the clinch and do his thing...

Fedor seems to be the last man standing

All the people I would have enjoyed watching him fight are gone.

Fedor v Sea-level Cain.. Good God, I have no idea how that one would play out... with the different kind of athleticism each guy brought.

Fedor v Randy.... I think the contest of Greco against Fedor's Judo would have been splendid violence.. Fedor hightly favored, but Randy pulled many rabbits out of his hat.

Stipe is the only heavyweight in the UFC who has earned the right to battle Fedor... Stipe has a lot of scalps and it would be interesting to see if Fedor could get his hands on him in the clinch and do his thing...

Fedor is SIX years older than Stipe..he would be like 47 when he fights Stipe...

I mean why the F wouldn't Dana want Fedor for a megafight?
It's pure money/profit opportunity with a big name like Fedor, despite Fedor's age and inherent danger due to that.
Also for Dana White it's ego, he never got Fedor, would be a crowning achievment to get Fedor to fight in the UFC.
I feel like when Fedor first came back they floated the idea of a fight with Cain,and the UFC just ignored him. They really fucked up when they did that. I think that was the last chance. Fedor's value has gone up with his improved performances in his last two fights,but he is already 45. I think this window is closed...Unless they offer Fedor something ridiculous after his Bellator contract runs out,and that Fedor really needs the money,but if he did,he sure isnt acting like it. He publcily showed distate for Dana in the lead up to this latest fight.

I just dont see it though.

Best fight ever...that fight...Crocop vs GG 2.....was so good...
I've never felt more excited about a win in MMA. I was nervous that Cro Cop might get brutally kO'd again & take serious damage to his health.

Jon Jones...make it happen. Imagine the saltiness on here if Jon finishes Fedor.

Given how they used the washed up card against Hendo(who was older than Fedor) like 12 years ago they'll have no problem using it here.

Fedor is SIX years older than Stipe..he would be like 47 when he fights Stipe...

Oh I know Bro...

Just musing and dreaming about what could have been...

I would forget all of Dana's shenanigans and BS if he would get that time machine and take us all back to the days of Prime Fedor and bring him into the UFC.

My blather about Stipe is just noting that Stipe is in my opinion worthy of entering the all time great/elite discussion,,, Not that he sits at the top of it... Fedor does.

To Dana, Fedor is like that hot girl in high school that you missed out on despite her giving you all the signs, and 30 years later you still think about it. Let it go Dana, you are middle aged and have a child
afa20089fc7f336a53b868f2bcf8e2a9.jpg

I've never felt more excited about a win in MMA. I was nervous that Cro Cop might get brutally kO'd again & take serious damage to his health.

Ikr, same here...

been Crocop fan since k-1...the most epic win ever

To Dana, Fedor is like that hot girl in high school that you missed out on despite her giving you all the signs, and 30 years later you still think about it. Let it go Dana, you are middle aged and have a child
afa20089fc7f336a53b868f2bcf8e2a9.jpg

lol man imagine Conor start talking shit to Fedor

Negative numbers were introduced to represent the probability of Fedor fighting in the Ultimate Circus.

Fedor didnt sign when it mattered to everyone, now? its murder, shouldnt get sanctioned against current top guys, i would watch tho, Fedor vs DC, fuck it.

Back