Fedor says, albeit rumoredly, Dana still wants him for at least one fight

I am constantly accused of underrating Glover so my take on that might not mean much to you (and I acknowledge that maybe I do underrate Glover some. Hard to say). I think Fedor would KO Glover flat. Vettori would be the tougher fight of the 2 I think, but I like Fedor’s chances on that too. Now, Ngannou, Gane, Stipe even now, hell even Aspinall—those are guys I’d favor to beat Fedor. At LHW I could see Ankalaev beating him, Jiri too…but Cutelaba? Eh I’m not totally on board with that. But every Fedor fight is a crapshoot so who knows.

Let’s be real: he’s 45. That’s wayyy too old to still be doing this. He needs to retire ASAP just because of the state that his chin is in plus nagging injuries. But there are still fighters—good fighters, even—that Fedor is capable of beating.
I liked because I agree that he shouldn’t be fighting anymore. Respectfully disagree with a lot of the rest but it doesn’t matter, he shouldn’t be in there

What kind of dumbasses want Fedor vs Jones?

That does seem like potentially the only fight Jones pathetic ass would take at HW.

Jones still wouldnt take the fight against a 45 year who is way past his best.

Would be absolutely hilarious is Fedor came in and starched anyone good let alone a top 5 guy then called it quits.

Let's have him vs DC!

The question is which UFC heavyweigh fighters would suit Fedor best? I assume Derrick Lewis just because Fedor has a bigger chance to beat him.
Not a bad match up. I'd watch that fight. Winnable for both fighters.

Considering the success Anderoid had in his last boxing fight maybe Fedor should box Silva instead of come to ufc

https://ringside24.com/en/48127-emelianenko-there-are-rumors-that-the-ufc-wants-to-organize-my-fight

Maybe we will see Fedor vs Stipe or Ngannou or Gane?

I think Fedor is p4p Goat of all time with GSP distant second place, but he gets besmirched by those three. I don't even think he beats Bader either so hopefully he retires in my opinion. They act like Stipe is some old legend, but Fedor is 6 years older with almost twice as many fights on top of many international sambo competition AND Judo as well to a lesser degree..

I still wanna see Brock vs Fedor though....I don't care...I still want that fight...interestingly enough, I think Brock would have been a real tough fight for Fedor back then...I know he is terrible at getting hit, but I see a takedown pretty early in the fight....who knows what would've happened after that? If Brock can finish Mir on the ground, he can finish Fedor on the ground....but then again, Fedor isn't a quitter Mir is...

If that rumour is true, who do you want to see Fedor fight?

I don't want to see him fight anyone in the Top 15 in the UFC. He's too old and too shot. He's so far past his prime it's criminal he's still fighting.

But.... I would be down for Fedor vs Brock is UFC can put it together.

Otherwise, Bellator should do Fedor vs Anderson and then call it a day.

Fedor is the true GOAT of MMA.

Last edited:
I don't want to see Fedor in a competitive fight. Maybe against Cain or someone equally as shot. I don't want to see him get slept by Lewis then hit a few times before the stoppage or get mauled for few rounds before the stoppage.

Jones doesn’t deserve to fight Fedor , it was be a huge fight with a ton of promotion behind it and all the news media would focus on would be publicizing Jones problems on his personal life

it won't even happen, but Stipe would be a great matchup for Fedor, Stipes chin is straight up in the air always, and with Fedors hand speed it would be brutal, could be over in the first exchange.

Dana wants him for the likeness rights and documentary....and just to have that one picture of Fedor in ufc gloves. It's an ego thing.

Meh. I think Fedor is better off fighting the Tim Johnson’s of this world. Fedor should’ve been signed in 2009, but they didn’t come to terms. I don’t think it’s going to happen now.

https://ringside24.com/en/48127-emelianenko-there-are-rumors-that-the-ufc-wants-to-organize-my-fight

Maybe we will see Fedor vs Stipe or Ngannou or Gane?

I think Fedor is p4p Goat of all time with GSP distant second place, but he gets besmirched by those three. I don't even think he beats Bader either so hopefully he retires in my opinion. They act like Stipe is some old legend, but Fedor is 6 years older with almost twice as many fights on top of many international sambo competition AND Judo as well to a lesser degree..

I still wanna see Brock vs Fedor though....I don't care...I still want that fight...interestingly enough, I think Brock would have been a real tough fight for Fedor back then...I know he is terrible at getting hit, but I see a takedown pretty early in the fight....who knows what would've happened after that? If Brock can finish Mir on the ground, he can finish Fedor on the ground....but then again, Fedor isn't a quitter Mir is...

If that rumour is true, who do you want to see Fedor fight?
Honestly I would be satisfied just seeing him in the UFC. Even though he’s well past his prime, after watching Pride and all the drama involved in that organizations downfall unfold it would give me some closure on his career, win or lose.

Fedor doesn't stand a chance against any of those three.
He's got a 20% chance vs Stipe. Stipe likely KO's him with a stiff jab but his chin makes it possible. If Fedor puts that same combo he did on TJ on Stipe, its over.

Ngannou or Gane it's probably <1%.

Back