Fedor panic wrestled against Mir

<bball1>
One thing we learned about Fedor.. is he doesnt panic. at all. ever.

Bumrush, russian roulette, kamikaze headhunter yes.

But now you re telling me that perfect judo trip from the clinch to no other than roided 265 mir - while being stunned himself- wasn't natural instincts/superior fight iq/ muscle memory, overall SKILL ?

LOL, Im not even a Fedor fan, but GTFO of here with that lingo shit from wme mcgreg noob factory..FEDOR PANIC LOL.

<GSPWoah><codychoke><{cruzshake}><{danayeah}><Fedor23>

Lol.

There you have it guys. Double legs ARE SO EASY!!! Someone let every wrestler in the country know! It's so easy to do!!!

wtf? i said it's easy to try, not succeed. it's not difficult to dive at people's legs while panicking. it's not complicated. it's basic human instinct. the hip toss requires more will and awareness than just throwing yourself at legs.

The fight went back to the feet because fedor couldnt hold him down not because he wanted it to lmao

Go back and watch the fight again, Fedor made the hiptoss and immediately started to get up and throw on a downed Mir. This is not because he couldn’t hold him down, it was because Fedor was trying to capitalize on Mir trying to get up from the throw.

It’s not like Fedor was trying to muscle him and control him from the top ffs

He first panic-wrestled, then panic-KOed Mir.
Birth of Panic Fedor.

Huge Fedor fan here.

Still glowing from his huge win Saturday night.

Man, it was so nice to see fedor get a big win for once.

We all know that fedor abandoned his incredible grappling years ago and became a head hunter.

I just want to ask you this:
When Fedor hip tossed Mir, was it out of strategy or because it was an instinctive and defensive reaction from being rocked to avoid taking more damage?

I don't think it qualifies. Fedor had no intention of going to the ground, he just threw juiceball to the floor like a boss in order to get off the cage

how is a hip toss panic wrestling? panic wrestling is diving at someone's legs in desperation. a hip toss requires technique.

This, he was thinking clear enough to know how to execute a perfect hip toss. Don’t think he was rocked.

Nobody is "rustled" (btw it's not 2013) it's you made a shitty thread and are getting called out on it.

It's not our fault you don't know what you are watching.

I don't keep up with these kids and their slang, but I would think that "panic wrestle" refers to the act of spontaneously initiating some poorly executed grappling techniques with very little finesse or forward planning, usually in response to the striking exchanges becoming very distressing.

Fedor definitely wanted to put a brief halt to the striking in that moment, but I don't think it meets all the criteria to qualify as "panic wrestling".

Ts outed himself. May his road to the wasteland be filled with many more yellow cards.

Go back and watch the fight again, Fedor made the hiptoss and immediately started to get up and throw on a downed Mir. This is not because he couldn’t hold him down, it was because Fedor was trying to capitalize on Mir trying to get up from the throw.

It’s not like Fedor was trying to muscle him and control him from the top ffs
Fedor didnt have the positioning to hold mir down. He did the throw on an overhook and thus did not have control of mirs body. He knew that it would be a risk and mir could end on top if he tried to establish top control.

Panic rustled?
Lmao

Hey didn't know you were an NYC guy. I'm here now staying at 10th and 42nd in Hells Kitchen. Some sherdogger wanted to fight me IRL after I invited him to come to my gym (Machado's in VA Beach) but he didn't answer his door lol

Lmao

Hey didn't know you were an NYC guy. I'm here now staying at 10th and 42nd in Hells Kitchen. Some sherdogger wanted to fight me IRL after I invited him to come to my gym (Machado's in VA Beach) but he didn't answer his door lol
Go get some combat sambo training at new york combat sambo,and say 5 hail fedors daily.

Back