• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fedor open workout video(still fast and explosive)

The 2 greatest fighters to give no fucks about a jab lace em up in the next 48 hours.

War The Last Emperor

War RJJ

Looks like Fedor gassed after his first exchange with the pads. Fuck.

Fedor possesses perpetual motion in his striking. It's very fluid and he's more explosive than Tyron.

He hits meathead, clinches, chokes him out on the ground.

He got pounded by Fabio maldanaldo you goof.
He hadn't fought in years and was like 8 years past his prime.

Anderson has been hit by almost everyone he fought including thales leites, maia and cote. I don't think he would've took fedor's punches.

But ya, pretty basic stuff..fights past a fighters prime are to be taken with a grain of salt.

Looks like Fedor gassed after his first exchange with the pads. Fuck.
all it takes is 1

giphy.gif

23rpoxw.jpg_zps8j71sovz.gif

I don't want to live in a world

where Meathead has a win

over Fedor Emelianenko
Now you know how Anderson fans feel about Bisping. Thanks to the Brunson robbery we don't have to know he has a won over Anderson. Not saying I wanted a robbery, Brunson deserved the win.

Fedor looks heavier than usual he still has speed but looks like he's gassing out after a few a punch drills. Maybe because the room is small filled with people sucking out the oxygen and the body heat is raising the temperature in the room.

I hope he goes for the takedown and sub that's the clear way to victory

Back