• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fedor open workout video(still fast and explosive)

minimal power?

giphy.gif

Yes minimal power

No use showing me a fight from 8 YEARS AGO

Go from recent fights, he couldnt hurt maldonado, who stipe destroyed in a punch

Im not saying he cant KO meathead, because meathead is primed for that same overhand right in your gif, but judging past performances, i dont see it happening

Fuck it. Win or lose, we've Fedor Emelianenko fighting. He's gonna fight hard and he's gonna take risks. And that's a shitload more than u can say about Cain, Jones, GSP, and Anderson Silva. GOAT motherfuckers. He's still here. #lastemperor

Yes minimal power

No use showing me a fight from 8 YEARS AGO

Go from recent fights, he couldnt hurt maldonado, who stipe destroyed in a punch

Im not saying he cant KO meathead, because meathead is primed for that same overhand right in your gif, but judging past performances, i dont see it happening
yeah he was definitely off in his last fight. From what I hear though, he took this one pretty seriously.

at least based on the open workout video..looks like his power Is still alive and well.

hopefully he shows up in good form

yeah he was definitely a bit off in his last fight. From what I hear though, he took this one pretty seriously.

hopefully he shows up in good form

Where have u heard that ?

The actual noise going round is that he doesn't have his usual head coach and has had a short camp with minimal sparring

Where have u heard that ?

The actual noise going round is that he doesn't have his usual head coach and has had a short camp with minimal sparring
someone in this thread mentioned something about Nogueira. Upon looking it up though, this was the source.
http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/11/...ueira-on-fedor-emelianenko-its-time-to-retire

Nothing much was said. So yeah , who knows.

It does seem like more fighters are cutting down on their sparring these days though.

Fedor by sweater choke. Keep the faith everyone.

tenor.gif

hopping and bouncing basic 1st month boxing combinations hmm ?
Never seen you down in Standup Technique, i guess there´s a reason for it, but why dont you come down there and show us your pro hopping, bouncing and boxing combinations ?
Would love to see such an expert in action ....

Yeah, overly bouncing around and throwing very basic stuff you learn your first month in boxing. My professional hopping and bouncing around would come from Gymnastics and not boxing.

Never said I was an expert either, but I'll take the bait from a Fedor fan. Weird someone is defending obvious sloppy technique when they're fan of a guy who fights like a pissed off middle schooler the last few years of his career. I do in fact train if thats what you're getting at.

If Fedor is still fast and explosive, and he is, he is not out of his prime.

Just a reminder.

If Fedor is still fast and explosive, and he is, he is not out of his prime.

Just a reminder.

Come on ya goof, you know Fedor's prime is entirely dependent on whether he wins/looks good or not. If he does he's still got it. If he doesn't he should've retired 8 years ago.

Looks like he will gas before Round 1 is over.

Yeah, overly bouncing around and throwing very basic stuff you learn your first month in boxing. My professional hopping and bouncing around would come from Gymnastics and not boxing.

Never said I was an expert either, but I'll take the bait from a Fedor fan. Weird someone is defending obvious sloppy technique when they're fan of a guy who fights like a pissed off middle schooler the last few years of his career. I do in fact train if thats what you're getting at.
Sorry, but you better stick to your gymnastics cause you obviously dont understand fighting. You say you are no expert, and you obviously dont even know why he is "hopping and boncing" , yet you talk as if you do. That´s odd.
And if you think that straight right - left hook is basic ,then shieett , i would just love to watch what an obvious Master like you can do.
Thats why i referenced the Stand up Technique sub-forum ... come down there, visit the guys, and share some of your moves :)
You can even post some of your gymnastics vídeos if you want to !
<{yearp}>

I don't want to live in a world

where Meathead has a win

over Fedor Emelianenko
I'm having trouble living in a world where it's acceptable to entertain the thought of just saying Mitriones name in the same sentence as Fedor.

Back