• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fedor open workout video(still fast and explosive)

As a Fedor fan, its nice to see him looking relatively good in his boxing/kickboxing practice here but his main strength over his opponents was his speed and rapid ability to work a quick submission off his back. He lost this ability and has relegated himself to be a brawler which was never his advantage. He didn't train properly for the Maldonado fight and that was obvious, his chin "and judges: saved him there. According to Antonio Rodrigo Nougeria he is taking this fight seriously and is training really well for it. We will see, id like to think Fedor wins this fight by 1st round TKO....something tells me he gets into trouble trading shots and loses by KO.

he is definitely much slower version of his old self. but he still hits as a bull

Don't bet the house on this one

I got a bad feeling for fedor

Sorry guys

I'll pray for him and his fans... Good luck guys...

It would be terrible if Mitrione wins...

As a Fedor fan, its nice to see him looking relatively good in his boxing/kickboxing practice here but his main strength over his opponents was his speed and rapid ability to work a quick submission off his back. He lost this ability and has relegated himself to be a brawler which was never his advantage. He didn't train properly for the Maldonado fight and that was obvious, his chin "and judges: saved him there. According to Antonio Rodrigo Nougeria he is taking this fight seriously and is training really well for it. We will see, id like to think Fedor wins this fight by 1st round TKO....something tells me he gets into trouble trading shots and loses by KO.
warmup fight brah

but ya, his strength was his ability to transition seemlessly from his odd angled punches into throws. And his hips off his back.

Fedor that mixed it up was scary as fuck

Fedor could definitely get KO'd here..hes got better hands than mitrione though, and more tools / ways to end the fight. Hope he shows up in good form.

I hope he uses more of his sambo skills but I wouldn't be mad if he KO'ed Mitrione.

He looks good for a couple mins of work.

I'm just happy to get to watch him fight again.

now why boys claiming "explosive" too

giphy.gif

Unfortunately, I have a feeling he's just too far past his prime. He might catch meathead early but I think he either gets caught trying to swarm or just plain gets beat up.

Hope I'm wrong though.

his boxing isnt that bad honestly, hes got a good straight right, left hook and power. Nothing spectacular, but he can hang

His boxing for a judo and sambo based MMA fighter is very impressive. There is no reason he should be able to hang with Lebedev at all even in sparring. Unless you want to think boxing is easy.

He looks better then I hoped he would; I'll be there live, praying for a Fedor KO

His boxing for a judo and sambo based MMA fighter is very impressive. There is no reason he should be able to hang with Lebedev at all even in sparring. Unless you want to think boxing is easy.
if only he had a jab

but ya from a strictly boxing standpoint, his hands were better than people realize. Could see his style having had success in some pro boxing fights. If he trained exclusively In boxing ofc.

I know that's a bold statement ofc, but his boxing had potential.

Last edited:
I like Meathead, but I'm hoping Fedor eliminates him with extreme prejudice

Back