Fedor on his future in mma

BTW, a little update:
In another new interview Fedor said he'll be ready to fight in about 3 months. November-December I think.
and some new pics:
iBoOKY3TEwY.jpg

irvhtihgu3M.jpg

If the UFC really wants Fedor, whether for the money spectacle or the "showing he isn't shit like Dana likes to say"...then get the guy Fedor has stated he'd fight at any point which is Werdum. And make Werdum say all types of shitty things about Russia, Fedor's family, how he's just a stupid religious can crusher, and a washed pos his family and country should be ashamed of.

LOL
I can't imagine Werdum saying all that, he would need Sonnen as his manager

If the UFC really wants Fedor, whether for the money spectacle or the "showing he isn't shit like Dana likes to say"...then get the guy Fedor has stated he'd fight at any point which is Werdum. And make Werdum say all types of shitty things about Russia, Fedor's family, how he's just a stupid religious can crusher, and a washed pos his family and country should be ashamed of.
People say things like this and then hate on WWE.

I didn't say he should have rematched those guys but in UFC. Also, Brett Rogers? Bigfoot? Hendo, yeah. Werdum, yeah. Sylvia and Arlovski? Maybe Arlovski. Barnett could have been interesting.
Well the Sylvia, Bigfoot and Rogers, Fedor fought were all top 10 and different beasts to what they are now, Bigfoots following in-UFC success after that as well as Sylvias performance in his title fight vs. Nog prove that.

Arlovski was top 5 at the time and would have been a favourite vs. champion Couture, whom Fedor also attempted to fight, not his fault it didn't happen, same with Barnett. The only thing these fights are missing is the UFC hype machine.

People say things like this and then hate on WWE.

You realize that was a exaggerated joke that would obviously never happen... But the idea was it'd be great for once to see Fedor fight truly angry and with real hatred for his opponent, alas truly motivating him to be the best he can at this moment. The "joke" was a clearly implausible way to achieve it, but I digress, can't hope for 1:1 mapping of meaning on a forum. :\

Back