Fedor looking VERY old, not thick, not solid, not tight

Coker just said that he's not really after Fedor. Plus, Bigfoot posted on his twitter that he has some exciting news coming up. I think it might be a Fedor rematch.

I think the best thing I could witness in MMA this year is Fedor knocking out Bigfoot.

11180956_10153003072721643_5238430430013125491_n.jpg

How recent is this?

Coker just said that he's not really after Fedor. Plus, Bigfoot posted on his twitter that he has some exciting news coming up. I think it might be a Fedor rematch.

Although Fedor got soundly defeated the first two rounds, I still would have loved to have seen the third. Still remember the look on Fedor's face when he was looking across the cage at bigfoot, ready to fight. I think #USDA Bigfoot loses to Fedor. Bigfoot looks a lot better in Brazil, no surprise for a known cheater.

Cross your fingers and wait for more information.
Keep your expectations realistic.
Praise Fedor.
;)

Tell that to my d*ck who stayed hard ever since it saw the big armed Fedor and collapsed when he saw this one.

And he's probably training with kids again.

I'm a sad panda....

^
If Minakov,Erokhin and sambo champs are kids then yes. He's training with kids.

Although Fedor got soundly defeated the first two rounds, I still would have loved to have seen the third. Still remember the look on Fedor's face when he was looking across the cage at bigfoot, ready to fight. I think #USDA Bigfoot loses to Fedor. Bigfoot looks a lot better in Brazil, no surprise for a known cheater.

Just because he tko'd Soa? He was knocked out by Mir in Brazil one fight before that, just saying.

And here I was expecting something totally different

Tell that to my d*ck who stayed hard ever since it saw the big armed Fedor and collapsed when he saw this one.

And he's probably training with kids again.

I'm a sad panda....

I know how you feel. I'm still on the fence about him coming out of retirement in the first place.
Just hoping for the best, and that he knows what he's doing.

He just looks like a bald guy. Old? Other than the lack of hair I don't see it.
His face isn't overly lined, most Aussies look older in their 30s.

Back