Fedor looking VERY old, not thick, not solid, not tight

Haha he was never tight. And for you to assume so much based off that tiny picture seems borderline retarded if you ask me.

11180956_10153003072721643_5238430430013125491_n.jpg

lol, Fedor looks kinda like Monson here. (imo!)

He's still rocking the power gut. So I'm sure he hasn't lost any of his ko ability.

Jesus, Kikikhans dad looks better than that!

Looking New Jersey bouncer in that pic.

Fedor looking like Fedor.

Thats part of Fedor's mystique- he looks like an overweight plumber coming over to fix a drain...but then he fucks everyone up! ...and the sink is unplugged

Jesus, Kikikhans dad looks better than that!

Why would you say something like that?

You don't know the guy.

I hate seeing this type of "your mom", "your dad" stuff when these people could very well be in hospitals or even elsewhere right now.

I understand you probably meant it as a harmless joke and not as an insult, but I wish people would just avoid these kind of family topics on the internet.

You don't know the guy.

I hate seeing this type of "your mom", "your dad" stuff when these people could very well be in hospitals or even elsewhere right now.

I understand you probably meant it as a harmless joke and not as an insult, but I wish people would just avoid these kind of family topics on the internet.

He is right though:)

I've shown the photo in another thread to explain that it's easy to achieve Fedor's phisique cleanly. My dad is 55, clean and is still buff.

Thanks anyway:) You are a good man.

You don't know the guy.

It wasn't the generic "your mom" insult. It actually wasn't an insult at all - well, maybe Fedor would take it as one, but he would probably realize I was joking.

And Kikikhan has talked about his dad several times, he has even posted a (shirtless, if I remember correctly) pic of him. So actually I DO "know" him.

Do you even sherdog, bro...?

He is right though:)

I've shown the photo in another thread to explain that it's easy to achieve Fedor's phisique cleanly. My dad is 55, clean and is still buff.

Thanks anyway:) You are a good man.

Ok, glad to hear.

I didn't just address to him/her, but in general.

Although Fedor got soundly defeated the first two rounds, I still would have loved to have seen the third. Still remember the look on Fedor's face when he was looking across the cage at bigfoot, ready to fight. I think #USDA Bigfoot loses to Fedor. Bigfoot looks a lot better in Brazil, no surprise for a known cheater.

182464_193212300702734_100000418967615_644100_1626521_n.jpg

This is not a look of a finished fighter. This is a look that says: "Big Foot, now you are f*cked or even dead."

I know how you feel. I'm still on the fence about him coming out of retirement in the first place.
Just hoping for the best, and that he knows what he's doing.

Me too. I'll root for him like a teenage girl on a Justin Bieber concert.

He can either make an absolute epic comeback, or retire again after he sees that he has been out too long.

It wasn't the generic "your mom" insult. It actually wasn't an insult at all - well, maybe Fedor would take it as one, but he would probably realize I was joking.

And Kikikhan has talked about his dad several times, he has even posted a (shirtless, if I remember correctly) pic of him. So actually I DO "know" him.

Do you even sherdog, bro...?

Like I said, I understand it was a joke, but wasn't aware of him actually posting pics of his dad, so it's fine.

I was absent form Sherdog for awhile, so I missed those stuff.

Again, I didn't mean to point finger at you, so don't get me wrong.

Roids and Size is not fighting , To be a true Champion it takes desire , discipline , character , fortitude then skill , if you have the first 4 qualities all you need is to polish your skills with a couple of good camps , 1 or 2 fights to test yourself , i'm thinking Fedor has these qualities for a legitimate opportunity in avenging his losses to Bigfoot and Hendo , after those 2 tests Fedor can better decide in which direction his heart and desire will be .

Fedor used to have all this + freakish strength and speed. If he doesn't become strong like an ape again at least, he won't do well..

Like I said, I understand it was a joke, but wasn't aware of him actually posting pics of his dad, so it's fine.

I was absent form Sherdog for awhile, so I missed those stuff.

Again, I didn't mean to point finger at you, so don't get me wrong.

It's all good, I respect your general point. :)

Back