Fedor looking VERY old, not thick, not solid, not tight

11902541_10153025518751643_843666179629368360_n.jpg

>Right click image and select 'copy image location'
>click the insert image icon (looks like a mountain with a sun), and paste image location

yay!

Far away pic. Meh can't really see shit.

He'll destroy any fighter alive or born before 2035. Just ask Sherdog.

His constant appearances with Bellator lead me to believe that's where he will be fighting. Unless he's just making quick pocket change off them but I doubt that due to Coker being involved.

Fedor vs Kongo.....(sigh)

He hasn't really looked all that jacked in other pictures, either. I mean obviously he's in good shape, but he's just a naturally big guy. Whatever it takes for doggers to get excited, I guess. I'm just ready for all the bs litigation to be finished so we can have another fight to look forward to.

Nice try TS, that is kettlebell Joe Rogan

11902541_10153025518751643_843666179629368360_n.jpg

C'mon now, that's just a bad picture.

Bet Me said:
His constant appearances with Bellator lead me to believe that's where he will be fighting. Unless he's just making quick pocket change off them but I doubt that due to Coker being involved.

Fedor vs Kongo.....(sigh)

Coker just said that he's not really after Fedor. Plus, Bigfoot posted on his twitter that he has some exciting news coming up. I think it might be a Fedor rematch.

His neck and his forearms look too skinny. I'm not as excited anymore.

Don't think you should make a decision about how you feel until you can assess for elbow pointedness.

Back