Fedor has tiny hands WTF

umm... no. it's the same amount of energy transferred.

and you seem to be confusing psi with overall energy now.
And you seem to have never trained
If so, it’s not your fault
In fact I’ve seen this many times before
People hear all this theory and think they can fight or think they know something
You’re in for a rude awakening
That I can guarantee

Actually, power is generated from the ground up and it consists on a transference of forces throughout the whole body, and there are several components to it, weight shifting, stepping in, pivoting …
The core is perhaps the most important element as it connects the power generated in the legs and the delivery system which are the arms.

what a genius. you didn't even read the post you think you're refuting.

...?????? what?

the smaller the contact area, the more power that's transferred per sq inch or whatever.

but fist size has almost nothing to do with overall punching power... why would it? the power should be primarily coming from one's torso, unless they're swinging wild arm punches.

fucking geniuses in this thread.

And you seem to have never trained
If so, it’s not your fault
In fact I’ve seen this many times before
People hear all this theory and think they can fight or think they know something
You’re in for a rude awakening
That I can guarantee

FACT: same amount of power with a smaller surface area delivers a higher PSI. hurr durr.

hence, ballpeen hammer vs mallet of same weight. they'll both hit equally hard. the ballpeen will deliver more energy per size.

what a genius. you didn't even read the post you think you're refuting.
Didnt you say "the power should be primarily coming from one's torso" ?
Cause if so ive just refuted your statement with facts and not my opinion.
But sure, i can already tell by your little punk attitude how this discussion would go, so you can fuck off, Cindy.

Ciau babe

Didnt you say "the power should be primarily coming from one's torso" ?
Cause if so ive just refuted your statement with facts and not my opinion.
But sure, i can already tell by your little punk attitude how this discussion would go, so you can fuck off, Cindy.

Ciau babe

you said the same exact thing - except you said "core," instead. they're fucking synonyms, karen.

His hands look the same size as Rampage's. Not sure where TS is getting this idea that Fedor has small hands from.

Fedor had similar frame to Shogun with a bit more belly.

Shogun doesn't really have massive hands either and neither does Hendo.

wow came in to see pics of Fedors tiny hands, instead got a science lesson. Thanks Sherdawg.

He was not a big guy which makes it even better but he was really strong for his size. Didn't he used to bench 400?

FACT: same amount of power with a smaller surface area delivers a higher PSI. hurr durr.

hence, ballpeen hammer vs mallet of same weight. they'll both hit equally hard. the ballpeen will deliver more energy per size.
I’ve understood your point perfectly all the way
You don’t seem to be able to understand mine
They’re not mutually exclusive
You sound shook repeating over and over some physics facts
You don’t seem to be able to understand this is not physics we’re talking about
I’ll give you this jewel:
Things in the real world aren’t as simple and easy to understand as some physics book (or video watever people do nowadays)

So the increased PSI is going to let the strike penetrate more through the skull
Penetrating different layers of hair, skin, fat and fascia
All those have a certain width
They add up to about half a cm
That’s the “give” I’m talking about
If the strike was bone on bone, then you’d be more “right”

Last edited:
His hands look the same size as Rampage's. Not sure where TS is getting this idea that Fedor has small hands from.
The pic above
That a fellow sherdogger kindly put up
Shows fedors hand same size as Saks but fedors hand is much closer to the camera and Fedor is way bigger than Sak

In fact I think you’ll understand this example:

A person cliff diving
He can hit the water straight through the tip of his fingers
He can hit the water flat on his stomach or back
Same energy
Way different impact

I’ve understood your point perfectly all the way
You don’t seem to be able to understand mine
They’re not mutually exclusive
You sound shook repeating over and over some physics facts
You don’t seem to be able to understand this is not physics we’re talking about
I’ll give you this jewel:
Things in the real world aren’t as simple and easy to understand as some physics book (or video watever people do nowadays)

So the increased PSI is going to let the strike penetrate more through the skull
Penetrating different layers of hair, skin, fat and fascia
All those have a certain width
They add up to about half a cm
That’s the “give” I’m talking about
If the strike was bone on bone, then you’d be more “right”

hole hell. and like i said ALREADY, it would only be less energy transferred if the punch goes through the entire head. given that this doesn't happen in mma, it's not really a valid point... right?

you're talking about the energy being distributed while pretending it means there's magically less now. learn rudimentary physics.

edit: i guess we're talking about riki-oh, so...

jWkDT1i.gif

7SZdsYV.gif

Last edited:
The pic above
That a fellow sherdogger kindly put up
Shows fedors hand same size as Saks but fedors hand is much closer to the camera and Fedor is way bigger than Sak

Ok, and? Saku might just have bigger than average hands for his size. You still haven't proven anything yet.

Also, Fedor's hands are clearly bigger than Saku's.

View attachment 729221 View attachment 729225

hole hell. and like i said ALREADY, it would only be less energy transferred if the punch goes through the entire head. given that this doesn't happen in mma, it's not really a valid point... right?

you're talking about the energy being distributed while pretending it means there's magically less now. learn rudimentary physics.

edit: i guess we're talking about riki-oh, so...

jWkDT1i.gif

7SZdsYV.gif
I didn't know people knew about this movie. I think you can watch it on YouTube.

Back