Is Fedor an anomaly?

I think it’s pretty set that a big fist gives you more punching power
He has this tiny fist

Noticed in a pic I saw here somewhere yesterday it was him and Saku

His fist was smaller than Saks
IIRC he broke his hands couple times

This ultimately elevates Fedors greatness even more
Fedor = GOAT

Sorry for no pics, never knew how to post them, maybe someone can give me a hand

Is Fedor an anomaly?

...?????? what?

the smaller the contact area, the more power that's transferred per sq inch or whatever.

but fist size has almost nothing to do with overall punching power... why would it? the power should be primarily coming from one's torso, unless they're swinging wild arm punches.

Usually ppl w low iq or microd###s microfocus on ppls bodies instead of technique comments or something interesting. Few of us look like greek statues.

But for the record, Fedor actually got some massive gorilla fingers and multiple larger fighters have commented on this actually.

The diff of length of middle finger to index is also huge...corrolates to something else
https://healthland.time.com/2011/07/06/penis-size-it-may-be-written-in-the-length-of-his-fingers/

fedor-emelianenko-10.jpg

C06_8946_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqek9vKm18v_rkIPH9w2GMNmcv5yZLmao6LolmWYJrXns.jpg

Is Fedor an anomaly?

He has this tiny fist

Noticed in a pic I saw here somewhere yesterday it was him and Saku

His fist was smaller than Saks
IIRC he broke his hands couple times

This ultimately elevates Fedors greatness even more
Fedor = GOAT

Sorry for no pics, never knew how to post them, maybe someone can give me a hand

...?????? what?

the smaller the contact area, the more power that's transferred per sq inch or whatever.

but fist size has almost nothing to do with overall punching power... why would it? the power should be primarily coming from one's torso, unless they're swinging wild arm punches.

It’s punching not stabbing
My friend I very much doubt you know what you’re talking about
As a Kinesiologist and a goju ryu, ATA taekwondo, kyokushin and BJJ practitioner with 25 years of experience I’m not buying what you’re selling
Respectfully though

It’s punching not stabbing
My friend I very much doubt you know what you’re talking about
As a Kinesiologist and a goju ryu, ATA taekwondo, kyokushin and BJJ practitioner with 25 years of experience I’m not buying what you’re selling
Respectfully though

yeahhhhh, guess what delivers much higher PSI? a ballpeen hammer or a mallet of equal weight?

this is like rudimentary physics.

yeahhhhh, guess what delivers much higher PSI? a ballpeen hammer or a mallet of equal weight?

this is like rudimentary physics.

My rudimentary friend:

If a fist penetrates the face (wich is what tends to happen when you reduce the contact surface) the impact would be lesser and the movement of the brain inside the skull lessens too.
So less power (given you measure power by KO ratio).

I.M.O.

Usually ppl w low iq or microd###s microfocus on ppls bodies instead of technique comments or something interesting. Few of us look like greek statues.

But for the record, Fedor actually got some massive gorilla fingers and multiple larger fighters have commented on this actually.

The diff of length of middle finger to index is also huge...corrolates to something else
https://healthland.time.com/2011/07/06/penis-size-it-may-be-written-in-the-length-of-his-fingers/

fedor-emelianenko-10.jpg

C06_8946_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqek9vKm18v_rkIPH9w2GMNmcv5yZLmao6LolmWYJrXns.jpg

I would recommend if you ever see a Kinesiologist, make sure he focuses on people’s bodies my genius friend

Henderson's hands didn't seem to be that big either.

maxresdefault.jpg

HelplessPastelBushbaby-size_restricted.gif

My rudimentary friend:

If a fist penetrates the face (wich is what tends to happen when you reduce the contact surface) the impact would be lesser and the movement of the brain inside the skull lessens too.
So less power (given you measure power by KO ratio).

I.M.O.

cool, that's real helpful info. /s

also, even if the above was taken seriously, it's STILL wrong - it would have to penetrate the entire head. herp derp. otherwise, it's the same amount of energy being transferred, einstein.

Genetics/somatype. Wide dudes that don't look like powerlifters often have (relatively) small hands and limbs, i.e. Superman. They're often uncommon because most people built like that end up well, fat. Dieted down and muscled up, they look cool.
giphy.gif

source.gif

Hendricks and Rumble, both known for liking to eat.

usa_today_10128633.0.jpg

Anthony-Rumble-Johnson-Getty.jpg

cool, that's real helpful info. /s

also, even if the above was taken seriously, it's STILL wrong - it would have to penetrate the entire head. herp derp. otherwise, it's the same amount of energy being transferred, einstein.
Nope, if you penetrate 1 cm that’s 1 cm of “give” wich softens the blow.
I’ll tell the Norwegians to save your Nobel Prize for next year so you can go take a boxing lesson or two

Nope, if you penetrate 1 cm that’s 1 cm of “give” wich softens the blow.
I’ll tell the Norwegians to save your Nobel Prize for next year so you can go take a boxing lesson or two

umm... no. it's the same amount of energy transferred.

and you seem to be confusing psi with overall energy now.

...?????? what?

Physics isnt nearly impressive as 6XL gloves brah

...?????? what?

Actually, power is generated from the ground up and it consists on a transference of forces throughout the whole body, and there are several components to it, weight shifting, stepping in, pivoting …
The core is perhaps the most important element as it connects the power generated in the legs and the delivery system which are the arms.

Back