Fedor Emelianenko's Striking Defense and Head Movement

Man! Fedor has some quick reflexes and head movement to avoid strikes, he showed some good moves vs Lebedev. And he wacked him with the straight right hand a few times solid.

I like how the ref hops up when Fedor and Herring hit the canvas.

I never noticed that after seeing that gif and clip like 100 times. Shimada always did some funny things during fights.

was always amazed at his ability to slip punches without breaking rhythm and continuing his combinations

he attacks, then when you react, he counters your reaction. standing, in the clinch, on the ground etc, you cant do anything without getting countered

like the sylvia gif that was posted already
he just starts throwing, sylvia tries to counter with a double collar tie and fedor just counters it throwing around his arms, then sylvia tries to react with a left and fedor easily avoids it while continuously lighting him up
fedsylvia.gif

can you imagine getting hit nonstop by every single punch, no matter what you do. just countering your counters

Last edited by a moderator:
lol

You Fedor nuthuggers simply can't accept that Ronda has just as good boxing as Fedor.

Ronda is the Michael Jordan of boxing

lol

You Fedor nuthuggers simply can't accept that Ronda has just as good boxing as Fedor.

Ronda is the Michael Jordan of boxing

You know Roy Jones Jr. respects the hands of Ronda Rousey

punches nog, nog tries to counter with a right, fedor counters it by slipping in and throwing him on the ground. nog tries to react and pull guard, only for fedor to counter it with a fucking soccer kick to the face
293612_o.gif

2 strikes, nog counters with a left, fedor counters the counter with a takedown
23+Fedor+Emelianenko+vs+Antonio+Rodrigo+Nogueira+III_xvid_013.gif

fedor comes in with a jab, nog tries to counter with a double and fedor counters the countertakedown
23+Fedor+Emelianenko+vs+Antonio+Rodrigo+Nogueira+III_xvid_002.gif

just relentless offense with the ability to counter everything

War Fedor. I'm going to have to have a Last Emperor day and watch a bunch of his old fights this weekend.

^^^ Fedor and Ronda both counter doubles so well with uchimata.

Ronda's on Tate was cleaner but Nog is a pretty big dude and was pretty low on Feddy's hips. No matter, JUDOOOO

I am excited about Fedor's comeback but I have to be realistic. It will probably be similar to my other favorite fighter's (BJ Penn) most recent fights.

I am excited about Fedor's comeback but I have to be realistic. It will probably be similar to my other favorite fighter's (BJ Penn) most recent fights.

6b688184612712d3d693d7e6044c360f.jpg

^^^ Fedor and Ronda both counter doubles so well with uchimata.

Ronda's on Tate was cleaner but Nog is a pretty big dude and was pretty low on Feddy's hips. No matter, JUDOOOO

what about the randleman defense ??

I love watching these highlights. But I think that Fedor is long gone. I hope that I am wrong

Yup. I recently focused on his striking evasion and defence and it was absolutely elite.

10hlijr.jpg

Fedor-suplexing-Herring.gif

3347578_o.gif

fedorlowkick.gif

n2yyz2jyyl2mzywkz1oz.gif

images

This shows TS point much better then some sparing videos on a basketball court

Thanks for this thread TS. I haven't watched some of these in a long time. I don't think there will be anybody like Fedor for a long time.

Back