News Fedor Emelianenko is set to return later this year. Opponent TBD

I hope its his retirement fight and that would be cool and fitting in Russia.

Bellator has enough Russian and European talent to put on a very good show for Russian fans.

Its a love- hate thing for me when a Fedor fight gets announced in recent years. I will always watch his fights but it's painful seeing him get dropped by a Mitrione jab who he would have walked through in his prime.

Either way and whoever they throw at him,
War Fedor!

Always ready

images

Reactions: Gio
Should fight Barnett. But Barnett still has a chin so I don’t like that fight for Fedor. Please be Tito Ortiz. I hope Fedor KOs him then retires

Give Fedor a pay day off into the sunset and have him box one of the paul brothers

This is the first of 3 "retirement" fights apparently but he'll take it as he goes. He's 44. It's not going to be pretty unless it's against guys his age or shopworn.

He has a chance against guys like JDS but that still may be too much for him at this stage. It needs to be the Wanderleis, Rampages, etc. of the MMA world.

JDS maybe? Now that Reem has signed with Glory.

Hopefully they don't give him someone like Tim Johnson or anything.

I feel like Tito makes sense. Same age and size. Maybe Kongo?

Please not JDS, I feel like he has a lot more left in his tank then Fedor
Tito said a while ago that he would fight Fedor but only at 205. He also wants to fight CTE Chuck for a 4th time.

Tito said a while ago that he would fight Fedor but only at 205. He also wants to fight CTE Chuck for a 4th time.

Chuck again??? That’s a pathetic fight, Ortiz trying to get an easy win. I don’t think an athletic commission in the US would allow that.

Sounds like he doesn’t want any part of Fedor though, lord knows he won’t start cutting weight now to make 205 lol.

Just don’t feed Fedor to anyone on the juice, that’s all I ask. And yes I know that likely rules out Reem, JDS, Barnett

I haven't thought about him fighting anymore in a long time. Who else can he reasonably beat without every fight being a tossup now that he can't take a punch anymore?

Barnett, JDS or Overeem make the most sense...

Don't know exactly why, but I wanna see him fight Anderson.

Back