News Fedor Emelianenko is set to return later this year. Opponent TBD

Why tho? Just retire already, don't wanna see him take an L he doesn't have to take

Hopefully JDS or AO but most likely some bum like Antonio Big foot Silva

tenor.gif

TBD is one of the most dangerous opponents ever with very long and extensive fightingexperience.

TBD has stamina oif the charts and is lightningquick, i remember one event where TBD was fighting four times during the whole event.
Even fought himself!
Idk man, personally I cant remember him making the walk even once. If TBD is on the card you can probably bet that he pulls out or the UFC finds a replacement.

If they find the right opponent, then that’s fine. We see where Fedor is at the moment — he is still crushing fighters at or about his age, but having problems with in-shape guys who are still decent and younger. Is the Overeem fight exciting? Not to me, although the night of might be a different story. Don’t want to see Reem get a W over him.

edit: just saw it will be under the bellator banner, so that leaves out Reem. Not many fights there I would even care about.

I still want to see him fight Barnett

I'm not sure going to Russia is a great idea as I think the Russian MMA market is pretty well saturated as it is, but it'd be nice for Fedor to have his retirement fight there.

I wouldn't mind seeing him and Sergei go at it actually, I know they trained together years ago though.

This could go either really well or fucking horrible. All depends on if Fedor wins. If he gets KO’d this is a horrible idea.

Back