News Fedor Emelianenko is set to return later this year. Opponent TBD

PLEASE BE JDS VS FEDOR IN MOSCOW

I just want Fedor to win and ride off into the sunset.
<mma1>

Man I just want him to retire. My heart can’t take another loss to a fighter he would’ve mopped the floor eith in his hay day

He needs to retire. It's just sad at this point.

hope he gets the win and retires

WAR GOAT.
Hopefully this is his last fight, but I suppose if this ends up being in the US I might try and score tickets.
JDS is a fight I’d like to see, Overeem of course as well.

I'm not sure if it's still the same or not since COVID kind of screwed up timing and he's only getting older, but after Fedor beat Rampage in Japan, he said that was his "Japanese Retirement" fight, then he wanted 2 more before he officially hangs up the gloves forever. One in the US (his "US Retirement Fight") and finally one in Russia (his actual retirement from MMA). Personally I would like to see something fun for the US one and then Overeem vs Fedor in Russia with all the supplements! haha. If this ends up being his last one though I think it should be The Reem.

I'm not sure if it's still the same or not since COVID kind of screwed up timing and he's only getting older, but after Fedor beat Rampage in Japan, he said that was his "Japanese Retirement" fight, then he wanted 2 more before he officially hangs up the gloves forever. One in the US (his "US Retirement Fight") and finally one in Russia (his actual retirement from MMA). Personally I would like to see something fun for the US one and then Overeem vs Fedor in Russia with all the supplements! haha. If this ends up being his last one though I think it should be The Reem.
Yeah, the initial plan was for him to have 3 fights: one in Japan, one in the US, and one in Russia. I’m not sure if that still the plan or not, COVID has pushed the timing back quite a ways.

The man has earned the right to cash his checks and probably still enjoys competing. Let's keep our expectations reasonable and root for him. We know he's well past his prime and can't hang with the best today. Nothing wrong with that for a man in his mid 40's.

Anderson and Fedor winning fights in 2021 would make me so happy. Forever the 2 GOATs of MMA with the most aura of invincibility during their primes

Getting beat by Chael for 4.5 rounds = aura of invincability?

Must be hard to quit something youve spent your whole life practicing at

i6q1Yt-bT4o563hAJ-6sKEqPYJR65bFPm6AFFMuLBZGGRtxqBY1g8HlZsIxKT2TInvgyM2a8XShSYtV41l2kt1j8q_Y4aOgfBAZy7cavEVK-KsHnxKktR59_5Z8-p6fA2vixcw9kyFplZdEN2FDU_TV1fYE_HV1Haxc

Fedor does a soft cut to 225 and CM Punk bulks up to 206. Punk needs a win and Fedor needs the rub.

I wish Fedor retired a long time ago but I am going to end up watching this event just to see him fight

basically what I am saying is I am part of the problem

at least Bellator will match him with another washed fighter, I would think

I'm not sure going to Russia is a great idea as I think the Russian MMA market is pretty well saturated as it is, but it'd be nice for Fedor to have his retirement fight there.

I wouldn't mind seeing him and Sergei go at it actually, I know they trained together years ago though.
Agreed but I dont think they want to establish themselves in the Russian market, just showcase their Russian fighters in Russian soil. It could be a good idea if they can stack it up with meaningful fights and not just Russian fighters beating up cans.
- Fedor vs JDS/Barnett/Sergei
- Mousasi vs Tokov
Plus Shabliy, Magomedov, Minakov, etc., this could be real fun.

Back