• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fedor believes Khabib is getting screwed by the UFC, say it might be politics. #JUSTICE4KHABIB

Khabib is on an 8 fight streak in the UFC and Ferg is on a 9 so it's only fair they fight for no1 contender also both guys have been injured.

So that fight doesn't matter?

Will you Tony fanboys answer all the ones I asked in the first page or refute anything I said?

You have yet to do so.
You cant can you, hes the biggest overhyped overranked can crushing fairytale in the UFC, who has he beaten worth mentioning? 99% of his wins are absolute nobodys and thats an absolute fact, hes quite literally the male Rousey.

You cant can you, hes the biggest overhyped overranked can crushing fairytale in the UFC, who has he beaten worth mentioning? 99% of his wins are absolute nobodys and thats an absolute fact, hes quite literally the male Rousey.

Khabib is the male Rousey?

You just lost all credibility. You are nothing but a hater. and its clear, thats why you wont answer any of my questions or refute anything i said in the first page

I don't see what the big fuss is about. He was out with injury, came back and won some fights and now he's getting a title shot. Sounds about right to me.

everyone continues to suck khabib's dick

dude deserves nothing. he took like 3 years off, and beat michael johnson in his last fight who has lost 3 of his last 4.

just a whiny bitch

Khabib is the male Rousey?

You just lost all credibility. You are nothing but a hater. and its clear, thats why you wont answer any of my questions or refute anything i said in the first page
Thats the sheep like you answer to everything when your presented wit the the facts "Your a hater" Khabib is an overated can crusher thats all you need to know and what I am is a realist and my judgement is based on facts which is in this case his record unlike fairytales that you choose to believe in, Khabibs record when analysed is very suspect and weak, Just look at the records and calibre of the guys he fought pre UFC, they are absolute nobodys and quite literally cans, six of his eight UFC fights are to journeymen at best with 50 combined losses with and the only two top ten fighters he has ever fought have 20 yes 20 losses between them.

Last edited:
Thats the sheep like you answer to everything when your presented wit the the facts "Your a hater" Khabib is an overated can crusher thats all you need to know and what I am is a realist and my judgement is based on facts which is in this case his record unlike fairytales that you choose to believe in, Khabibs record when analysed is very suspect and weak, Just look at the records and calibre of the guys he fought pre UFC, they are absolute nobodys and quite literally cans, six of his eight UFC fights are to journeymen at best with and the only two top ten fighters he has ever fought have 20 yes 20 losses between them.

From a mutual opponent of both Khabib and Tony, Michael Johnson:

"The man (Khabib) deserves a title shot... he's real tough, the strongest dude I ever fought."

I'm just happy this fight is happening and Tony decided to finally sign the contract... boogieman got boogied this time.

Can't wait for Khabib to maul this guy.

CHKVfHD.jpg

goatbless

Funny how khabib haters bash his record. Calling Rda a green rda,Calling MJ washed up(all excuses). Saying Tibau beat him (if Media scores have more credibility then majority gave Diaz the Win/draw in the rematch with conor). He is 24-0, call it padded or whatever you want, he has more LW wins than the current pregnant LW champ who is so scared that he is trying his luck in boxing.

Khabib is on an 8 fight streak in the UFC and Ferg is on a 9 so it's only fair they fight for no1 contender also both guys have been injured.

They're the two best lightweights, they should be fighting for the title.

I'm tired of the UFC having contenders knock each other out of the mix while a preferred champion sits back and watches, it's ridiculous. This is the second time they do it for Conor alone. Having Frankie fight Aldo was mentally challenged.

Bisping is getting soft defenses (just fought the number thirteen guy and there's talk of him fighting a WW who's been away for three years).

Enough already.

I don't see what the big fuss is about. He was out with injury, came back and won some fights and now he's getting a title shot. Sounds about right to me.

Is he?

I'm sorry, I thought he was fighting for an interim title, which the actual title holder is going to call meaningless to everyone who will listen.

I actually think male rousey is a good comparison for Khabib

Back