• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Prem Euro 2024 Thread v1: Euro Madness Group Stage Edition

Tbh not really man.
My two brothers are, my friends are, but I don’t care about football (anymore). I hope #OnsOranje will do well though :)
What about you bro?
Got you! Fair enough ;) I definitely care a lot, even more about club football and THIS is definitely the Sherdog area I'm spending most the time when no fights are on 😺 Feel free to join the convo here when Oranje is playing or in general for some interesting game etc. Only good people, proper lads 👍

Got you! Fair enough ;) I definitely care a lot, even more about club football and THIS is definitely the Sherdog area I'm spending most the time when no fights are on 😺 Feel free to join the convo here when Oranje is playing or in general for some interesting game etc. Only good people, proper lads 👍
Thanks for the invite brother :)

Could Romania beat Belgium? Looks like they start Lukaku upfront so thats 1-2 tap ins missed and De Bruyne already thinking about retirement aka Saudi League
Based on todays first game I'd say it could happen. Romania looked really really solid with their defence. But maybe Ukraine is just a bunch of overrated draftdodgers. They should be ashamed

Back