• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rumored Chimaev pulled out of Whittaker fight due to food poisoning (Update: Maybe Not)

I have some fairly trackable results from food poisoning. I had it really bad to where I couldn't eat again for a couple days. I had to slowly reintroduce "normal" foods. It put me back about 2-3 weeks on my lifting when tracking my weights. Food poisoning is no joke.

Not really. Food poisoning can absolutely floor you for days or a week
Never had it but just the thought of it sounds awful. Getting sick from bad food? Fuck that.

My only question is how does a high level athlete with high level nutritionists, coaches and main event spot on the line end up with food poisoning?

Khamzat too extreme ya'll

I had it bad a few months back. I was having stomach problems anyway and my doctor told me if it feels too painful and bloated I need to go the hospital. Fast forward a few days and I eat something dodgy, my stomach feels like it’s going to explode so I go to accident and emergency. I was sat there for hours just rocking backwards and forwards from the pain. Every so often god would show mercy on me and let me unleash a massive fart which would ease my stomach a little bit, but only momentarily. About 5 hours in I feel something happening, I get that tingly feeling in my jaw like when you’re about to throw up, and before I could react I projectile vomit all this black bile. The feeling of relief was immeasurable. I ended up apologising to those in the waiting room, but everyone just seemed happy that I was not in so much pain anymore

This was me a a month or so ago. Pain was nonstop though. Puking would give me about 10 mins of relief. Pain was so bad I couldn't even sleep was up most of the night. Got about 30 mins of sleep before I got back up and start puking again and dealing with the stomach pain. I don't even mind the puking but the stomach pain was so bad. Eventually I graduated to pooping liquid and puking at the same time.

I had it bad a few months back. I was having stomach problems anyway and my doctor told me if it feels too painful and bloated I need to go the hospital. Fast forward a few days and I eat something dodgy, my stomach feels like it’s going to explode so I go to accident and emergency. I was sat there for hours just rocking backwards and forwards from the pain. Every so often god would show mercy on me and let me unleash a massive fart which would ease my stomach a little bit, but only momentarily. About 5 hours in I feel something happening, I get that tingly feeling in my jaw like when you’re about to throw up, and before I could react I projectile vomit all this black bile. The feeling of relief was immeasurable. I ended up apologising to those in the waiting room, but everyone just seemed happy that I was not in so much pain anymore

This was me a a month or so ago. Pain was nonstop though. Puking would give me about 10 mins of relief. Pain was so bad I couldn't even sleep was up most of the night. Got about 30 mins of sleep before I got back up and start puking again and dealing with the stomach pain. I don't even mind the puking but the stomach pain was so bad. Eventually I graduated to pooping liquid and puking at the same time.
Holy mother.... What the fuck did ya'll eat?

Man, I actually felt relieved for you, that sounds nasty !( Who knew vomit and farts stories could be that riveting )

Holy mother.... What the fuck did ya'll eat?

Honestly don't know if it was a bug or food poisoning. I thought food poisoning at first because it started almost an hour after eating my yogurt and protein shake. Then after that I started hearing about more people getting it but people outside my circle who I haven't seen but I talk to. Either way got rid of all my yogurt and shit I used to make my protein shake (minus the protein).

Not my proudest fap.

WTF are you people eating?

I believe I have only ever had food poisoning once and that's because I was a stupid hungover teenager who consumed some pizza that had been sitting out too long, even then it was only mild.

WTF are you people eating?

I believe I have only ever had food poisoning once and that's because I was a stupid hungover teenager who consumed some pizza that had been sitting out too long, even then it was only mild.

I really don't know I barely ate that morning. Yogurt and protein shake. I've only ever had it once before also because my sister cooked me hamburgers and we're pretty sure she didn't cook them all the way. I felt exactly like I did that day.

Back