• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime FBI was 'prepared to use deadly force' in Trump raid Marjorie Taylor Green claims Biden was planning to assassinate Trump

If you're one of the posters who has stooped so low as to pretend they shouldn't have been prepared to use deadly force while seizing assets you're freaking crazy and a liar and you know you're a liar and you just don't care and we might as well start seeing you the way you really are.

We should drop all pretence that you guys are going to ever be honest or act like decent human beings.

Pretty sure deadly force being authorized is standard procedure. I think this is kind of a nothing burger. I'd say the same about any raid. If this was Biden that got raided, however, the whole "authorized deadly force" would be major national news and the media would blow it up non-stop.

Pretty sure deadly force being authorized is standard procedure. I think this is kind of a nothing burger. I'd say the same about any raid. If this was Biden that got raided, however, the whole "authorized deadly force" would be major national news and the media would blow it up non-stop.
With 100% certainty, it would not.

If you're one of the posters who has stooped so low as to pretend they shouldn't have been prepared to use deadly force while seizing assets you're freaking crazy and a liar and you know you're a liar and you just don't care and we might as well start seeing you the way you really are.

We should drop all pretence that you guys are going to ever be honest or act like decent human beings.

That's a funny way of spelling assassination attempt.

Well, according to Garland, the same standard policy was used in the search of Biden's home, and I don't recall it ever being mentioned by anyone, let alone non-stop coverage. Maybe those docs were sealed and the Biden assassination attempt story will blow up now.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/garland-calls-trumps-false-claim-biden-doj-plan/story?id=110504598

Garland called Trump's accusation, which came after documents were unsealed Tuesday by the special counsel investigating the ongoing federal probe into those missing documents, "false and extremely dangerous."

"The document that has been referred to in the allegation is the Justice Department's standard policy, limiting the use of force as the FBI advises it as part of the standard operations plan for searches," he told reporters at an unrelated news conference. "And in fact, it was even used in the consensual search of President Biden's home."

So if Trumps security team opened fire on the FBI agents executing the warrant they were authorized to shoot back?

Wow what a story!!! What's the next headline "Water is wet!"

People should be asking themselves how stupid the people promoting this headline to them think they are.

Last edited:
Hey, bro, gave you the like for the first half of this post.

Wouldn't shock me if the powers that be wanted to do him in, but making him a martyr is something they want to avoid as well

Well, according to Garland, the same standard policy was used in the search of Biden's home, and I don't recall it ever being mentioned by anyone, let alone non-stop coverage. Maybe those docs were sealed and the Biden assassination attempt story will blow up now.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/garland-calls-trumps-false-claim-biden-doj-plan/story?id=110504598
Biden's home too? They were going to assassinate everyone!! Lol conservatards are such drama queens.

Not surprising at all. The democrats have always been a bunch of murderous psychopaths.

franklin-delano-roosevelt-1882-1945-32nd-president-of-the-united-states-of-america-1933-1945-giving-one-of-his-fireside-broadcasts-to-the-american-nation-during-photo-by-universal-history-archivegetty.jpg

Wouldn't shock me if the powers that be wanted to do him in, but making him a martyr is something they want to avoid as well
Would it be surprising to hear that an assassination attempt by the FBI came after that same FBI made sure that the person they were trying to assisinate was indeed not in the place they intended to assasinate said person at?

Would that be strange?

With 100% certainty, it would not.
<YeahOKJen>

I meant if Trump was still President and it happened to Biden during the election cycle.

Hey, bro, gave you the like for the first half of this post.
I gave you a like for being so likable.

FBI was 'prepared to use deadly force' in Trump raid: Explosive new details in the Mar-a-Lago classified files probe are revealed... including where more documents were found

A new court filing unsealed on Tuesday in the Trump classified documents case revealed federal agents were prepared to use 'deadly force' when executing a raid at Mar-a-Lago in 2022.

That raid on the ex-president's home ended with the FBI seizing hundreds of documents containing classified information.

Trump, 77, is now criminally charged for mishandling top secret documents taken to his Florida estate after he left office.

In the former president's motion challenging the legality of the FBI's raid filed in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida, the filing notes an 'Operation Order' produced in discovery which contained a 'Policy Statement' regarding 'Use of Deadly Force.'

The filing says the Order states 'for example, "Law enforcement officers with the Department of Justice may use deadly force when necessary..."'

It also says 'the agents planned to bring "Standard Issue Weapons

Marjorie Taylor Greene makes wild claim that Biden was 'planning to assassinate Trump' - as former president reacts to bombshell revelations the FBI was 'prepared to use deadly force' for Mar-a-Lago raid

"The Biden DOJ and FBI were planning to assassinate Pres Trump and gave the green light,' Greene wrote on X Tuesday. 'I made sure that he knew.'

Can you imagine the FBI and the Secret Service getting into a shoot out? Crazy stuff all around and it could have lead into a conflict with two government agencies.

Were they prepared to use the Jewish space lasers too?

pew pew pew!!

Back