• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime FBI was 'prepared to use deadly force' in Trump raid Marjorie Taylor Green claims Biden was planning to assassinate Trump

I feel like at some point the mods need to make a decision on this board about allowing threads like this to be posted without some consideration that what it's really intended to achieve is incitement of violence as a response to a topic that NOBODY on this board ACTUALLY believes is debatable...in this case that Joe Biden was somehow ordering a hit a Trump, which is patently stupid and transparent.

There are some seriously disturbed people in this country and some on this board who will buy into this and decide to commit violence against perceived enemies in law enforcement and in other segments of society.

People like the TS should be dealt with according to their motives, and it is getting dangerous with threads like this where there isn't a genuine argument being made...just an effort by people like the TS to get unstable people to do something rash in response.

I feel like at some point the mods need to make a decision on this board about allowing threads like this to be posted without some consideration that what it's really intended to achieve is incitement of violence as a response to a topic that NOBODY on this board ACTUALLY believes is debatable...in this case that Joe Biden was somehow ordering a hit a Trump, which is patently stupid and transparent.

There are some seriously disturbed people in this country and some on this board who will buy into this and decide to commit violence against perceived enemies in law enforcement and in other segments of society.

People like the TS should be dealt with according to their motives, and it is getting dangerous with threads like this where there isn't a genuine argument being made...just an effort by people like the TS to get unstable people to do something rash in response.

What's even more sad is that there are actual politicians (MTG) who is repeating this stuff to the masses. I think I hate her more than any politician alive. Ugly ass bitch passing off shit in bad faith just to rally her stupid fans.

What's even more sad is that there are actual politicians (MTG) who is repeating this stuff to the masses. I think I hate her more than any politician alive. Ugly ass bitch passing off shit in bad faith just to rally her stupid fans.
She is a legit moron (not just politically) but even she is probanly well aware of the fact this is completely dangerous to espouse...and she's lacking enough morally and ethically to not care if something violent happens because of it.

Left wingers or Biden and the FBI? Who exactly published that column?

As far as anti-vaxxers go they are a danger to themselves and others as we can see with outbreaks like the measles. There's no need to celebrate their deaths but it's ironic how many Covid deniers went on to die from it.
It would be this stallion of a man, contributing to the LA times, and mirroring multiple websites, TV and radio shows, the majority sentiment from left wingers on here and every other site, as well as public attacks, doxing, firings, and legislation attempting to segregate society.

And lol at measles. As of last week, there have been a total of 139 measles cases in the country this year, 0 deaths, compared to 667 cases 10 years ago in 2014 when there was no such thing as covid or a covid "vaccine". They pretended measles was a story for like 2 seconds until it turned to mostly be in illegal migrant populations and then it went away, the same way "monkeypox" just vanished once we found out that it was sexually transmitted among gay guys, and it vanished from the news as soon as kids and dogs started getting it.

iu

Woof, it looks like in your scramble to save face, you just read the first page of responses hoping it wasn't true, and skipped the subsequent 7 where the left wing position has switched to it is true, and onto defending it and claiming a document retrieval at a president's house should be treated the same as a raiding a drug cartel's compound, and of course a few tards who thought "two tiered justice system" meant treating violent offenders and arrest raids with the same threat level as a documents retrieval.

You should probably read past a headline or the 1st page before getting excited about being wrong again.

Yeah, the "two tiered justice system" refers to people being immune from prosecution, which they are, not treating a document recovery like you're arresting Pablo Escobar.

Yes, someone who was rightfully given classified documents and even had declassification authority having classified documents is not quite the same as a random citizen having them.

Did that make sense in your head?

Yes, it does say everything about "what they may potentially encounter ". That is the lowest risk raid that has ever happened.

Feel free to quote yourself in all the other raids, warrants and traffic stops on actual armed drug dealers and violent criminals where you leaned toward favoring the police pulling guns. Do they know "who/what they may potentially encounter" when they pull some over for a traffic violation?

You have serious comprehension issues if what I said didn't make sense to you, either that or you are being intentionally obtuse because your arguments are shit.

Also, why do you keep clinging to this fever-dream delusion where the FBI went in there holding people at gun point with plans for an armed shoot out (or more laughably; plans to kill Trump on the orders of Biden).

What does execution of a federal search warrant have to do with "traffic stops on actual armed drug dealers and violent criminals"? Do you think that police aren't armed at all times and have policies and procedures around the use of deadly force?

You have serious comprehension issues if what I said didn't make sense to you, either that or you are being intentionally obtuse because your arguments are shit.

Also, why do you keep clinging to this fever-dream delusion where the FBI went in there holding people at gun point with plans for an armed shoot out (or more laughably; plans to kill Trump on the orders of Biden).

What does execution of a federal search warrant have to do with "traffic stops on actual armed drug dealers and violent criminals"? Do you think that police aren't armed at all times and have policies and procedures around the use of deadly force?
<JagsKiddingMe>

Where in the absolute fuck did I say any of that? I said there is nothing remotely "standard" about raiding a president's house for a documents charge, and nothing even approaching a threat that would require guns or being "prepared to use deadly force". No idea what the rest of your horse shit scrambling is about, but again, feel free to post all the times you've supported armed raids in the past.

So against whom were they "prepared to use deadly force"? Were they "prepared" to have a shoot out with the secret service? What is an example scenario where they might have to shoot people? Yes, they could have easily sent a couple of suits who don't carry guns for a document retrieval. You bust in with guns drawn if you're trying to take somebody into custody or breaking up a drug ring and are concerned about a potential ambush or hostages. Which of those apply to a document retrieval at a recent president's house?

What is the point of secret service protection if the opposing DOJ can send a separate unelected agency to their opponent's house "prepared to use deadly force"?

I guess congratulations if your goal was gain support for Trump, because you know goddamn well that if Trump had sent agents to bust into Obama's house with guns drawn to retrieve documents, or to the Clintons' house to retrieve the furniture they stole, or a drug and prostitution raid at Hunter's house, you'd absolutely shit yourself and say we're living in Nazi Germany.

giphy.gif

<JagsKiddingMe>

Where in the absolute fuck did I say any of that? I said there is nothing remotely "standard" about raiding a president's house for a documents charge, and nothing even approaching a threat that would require guns or being "prepared to use deadly force". No idea what the rest of your horse shit scrambling is about, but again, feel free to post all the times you've supported armed raids in the past.
You’re trying to argue most people support feds / Leo’s being unarmed in executing a search warrant. For any crime. It’s a laughable position. Cops are armed for a fucking traffic stop.

And Mar-a-lago isn’t just a private single family residence. There’s almost 500 members of the club.

And the former president, for some reason, was keeping presidential records including TS / SCI records from the proper owners. But for this particular warrant, they should have disarmed because…..reasons. Despite knowing factually the trump family wasn’t present.

Are you just a dumb mark or are you intentionally trying to make this a thing? Please tell me it’s the latter.

Allowing drugs to be decrimanlized and the push back on police was one of the worst decisions in modern times.

There is no defense to that.

It was an awful decision.

You’re trying to argue most people support feds / Leo’s being unarmed in executing a search warrant. For any crime. It’s a laughable position. Cops are armed for a fucking traffic stop.

And Mar-a-lago isn’t just a private single family residence. There’s almost 500 members of the club.

And the former president, for some reason, was keeping presidential records including TS / SCI records from the proper owners. But for this particular warrant, they should have disarmed because…..reasons. Despite knowing factually the trump family wasn’t present.

Are you just a dumb mark or are you intentionally trying to make this a thing? Please tell me it’s the latter.

@nostradumbass believes that there is absolutely no crime that Trump could theoretically be prosecuted for, no matter of evidence of guilt.

The cuck wants a king.

That is the only explanation that makes sense.

Allowing drugs to be decrimanlized and the push back on police was one of the worst decisions in modern times.

There is no defense to that.

It was an awful decision.

The war on drugs has been a complete failure

The war on drugs has been a complete failure
It could be won easily.

But those policies would be considered Barbaric. But if you wanted a society without drugs. Its obtainable.

@nostradumbass believes that there is absolutely no crime that Trump could theoretically be prosecuted for, no matter of evidence of guilt.

The cuck wants a king.

That is the only explanation that makes sense.
“I could shoot somebody and not lose any voters.” As dumb as Trump is, he recognizes when he’s fooled people dumber than him.

- Now without being a jerk. I'm surprised nobody tryied to put a lead olive in Trump head. Judging how many lives he ruined in his long career!

I don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but wasn't Trumps lawyer arguing that it's ok for a president to do this not but a week ago in front of the Supreme court? (even if it was legit orchestrated by biden and not just morons acting outraged over standard law enforcement verbiage)
Yep anything the president does is legal, and can be done with immunity. Unless it is done by Biden.

It could be won easily.

But those policies would be considered Barbaric. But if you wanted a society without drugs. Its obtainable.
Are you American? You don't seem to understand our Constitution and Bill of Rights.

Back