• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime FBI was 'prepared to use deadly force' in Trump raid Marjorie Taylor Green claims Biden was planning to assassinate Trump

How dumb are these people? Of course FBI agents are "prepared to use deadly force" when conducting a raid. This is like accusing school resource officers of plotting to kill children because they have a service weapon on their belts. Anything to keep the outrage machine running for fundraising purposes...

Hey look! A squirrel!

eastern-gray-squirrel-standing_3x2.jpg

Do you have anything on topic? It appears you are just trying to distract.
When was the siege of mar-a-largo and when was smith appointed?

It's deeply troubling, because the head of the Florida FBI Office that was supposed to be in charge didn't want the raid at all and said he could negotiate to get what was wanted. But, the D.C. team (Jack Smith), that should not have been in charge, overrode him and went in with full auto sub machine guns and rifles ready to kill their boss's political opponent and his family / staff. That is today's Democratic Party run America.

Hey look! A squirrel!

eastern-gray-squirrel-standing_3x2.jpg

Do you have anything on topic? It appears you are just trying to distract.
As my Mom Mom would say, you lie like a rug.
1. Jack Smith was not there at the time to order shit.
2. There were negotiating with Trump, then Trump instructed staff to move boxes but do it so your not on camera, then instructed a guy to flood the room that had all the camera footage stored.
3. They worked with Secret Service to make sure Trump was not there.
But yeah they wanted to kill Trump, Lol
tenor.gif

When was Merrick Garland appointed?
was this you?

"But, the D.C. team (Jack Smith), that should not have been in charge, overrode him and went in with full auto sub machine guns and rifles ready to kill their boss's political opponent and his family / staff."

You don't know shit about this case, except what the MSM told you to think. You ought to be quiet, because you look like a dumbass... yet again.

This coming from the cultist who is parroting what MTG said. The irony.

How do you feel in general about a political candidate making up a story about their opponent trying to assassinate them, and then fundraising off of it?

I am absolutely cracking the hell up over you guys being mad as hell that Trump was treated like you or I.

The mother fucker was sitting on classified documents and was pussyfooting around with giving them back.

He earned everything he got that day.

FBI asserted their common practice to authorize deadly force during the execution of their lawful search of private citizen donald trump's residence like they do for damn near all of their searches? good heavens no!!

they almost killed my dearly adored fraudster and rapist in cold blood! the guy who hides classified documents right next to his shitter and then lies to the courts about having them is just such a victim everybody!

yeah. the plan was to assassinate the fraudy orange election-losing rapist . yeah that's it alright. anyways, let's move on to regurtitating the next talking point that benny johnson, jesse waters, and the rest of the talking head propagandists spin for the chuds to gobble down.

Look at this fuckin' idiot! Claims he "nearly escaped death." I believe the dotard meant "narrowly escaped death." Only the best words. Covfefe.

lmfao is he seriously trying to grift these retards over this nonsense?

holy shit he is lmao.

I think this is all someone making a mountain out of wording in standard procedure?

Pretty sure FBI agents can always use deadly force if they feel their life is threatened. I don't know how that wouldn't be the case.

Only a dumbass would pitch the “it’s the standard paperwork” line. Go serve a search warrant at the White House in the cocaine case while filling out your “standard paperwork” and see how that works out for you. Wake up.

Cut your losses and take the L like a man. This didn't work. Rehydrate yourself. I'm sure the MAGA world will conjure up some more phony bullshit for you to use your crocodile tears on in just a few days.

In the meantime, make sure to get your donations in. The billionaire ain't gonna pay his fines for his raping and fraud by himself!

Back