Crime FBI serves search warrant on Sen. Richard Burr

weird because the reality is the exact opposite. All Fox News wants to talk about is how corrupt the FBI we’re in obtaining FISA warrants and all the nonsense between those 2 fbi lovers. There is a lot of heat on the FBI but we know how this story goes. If FBI investigates Republicans, bad and corrupt. If they investigate Democrats (which doesn’t happen often because Dems aren’t criminals like Republicans) Its a legit investigation

Yes and dishonest people like Inga will carry the water and continue supporting right wing dishonesty with her own blatant dishonesty.

weird because the reality is the exact opposite. All Fox News wants to talk about is how corrupt the FBI we’re in obtaining FISA warrants and all the nonsense between those 2 fbi lovers. There is a lot of heat on the FBI but we know how this story goes. If FBI investigates Republicans, bad and corrupt. If they investigate Democrats (which doesn’t happen often because Dems aren’t criminals like Republicans) Its a legit investigation

<LikeReally5>

lolz @ shooting down your own point.

Benghazi, E-mails, etc.

Benghazi, E-mails, etc.

like I said republicans are such criminals. Weird that nothing came out of Benghazi or emails but you still parrot it. Did you see Richard Burr resigned today as chairman of the intelligence committee? Fuckin criminal

Last edited:
<LikeReally5>

lolz @ shooting down your own point.

Lol you are so low iq and lack reading comprehension. Read it again and this time slowly.

Democrats aren’t investigated often BECAUSE they aren’t criminals like Republicans. I can’t make this any more basic for the uneducated

Lol you are so low iq and lack reading comprehension. Read it again and this time slowly.

Democrats aren’t investigated often BECAUSE they aren’t criminals like Republicans. I can’t make this any more basic for the uneducated

it's the fact that you believe this that shows you're guilty of the same thing as those you're throwing stones at.

i read it just fine. you're just oblivious to the irony.

Back