Social FBI probed whether Trump was secretly working for Russia in 2017

Don't mistake your own ignorance and apathy as being representative of all Americans. That is a fool's gambit.

Why not just admit that this investigation, which has racked up dozens of indictments and convictions, is ongoing, and you don't know it's fruits or results? Why act like a particularly dull parrot?

You should bet him

I don't think he's working for the Russians, but they influenced the election and helped him to win. Trump doesn't want that to get out because the legitimacy of his election and presidency would be in question.

Ducked like the bitch you are.

<28>

What is there to bet on? You said nobody cares about Russia, I noted that the investigation, which has racked up dozens of convictions and indictments, is not over, and neither you or I know it's contents. Do you deny this?

When does the FBI open an investigation into Tulsi and her ties to Syria

I'm sure Beto or Warren has some goons working on a dossier as we speak
When did Tulsi lie about meeting with Syria

When does the FBI open an investigation into Tulsi and her ties to Syria

I'm sure Beto or Warren has some goons working on a dossier as we speak

Want to guess why trump didnt appoint a special prosecutor for this? Or Hillary?

Tis should be the biggest political story of our time. But this will be brushed aside by many as...
<Fedor23>
An investigation from almost two years ago that yielded nothing should be the biggest political story of our time?

You've really let your mind rot.

I don't think he's working for the Russians, but they influenced the election and helped him to win. Trump doesn't want that to get out because the legitimacy of his election and presidency would be in question.

And how did they influence the election?

But Mueller doesn't leak

So this appears to be an attempt to butter the public up to the level of depth the suspicions came to, perhaps to further legitimize the investigation.
Riiiiiight.
"Butter the public up".
Maybe Trump should declare a National Emergency to shut down the investigation, and de-butter us.

Won't matter though, he'll fry even without the butter

Riiiiiight.
"Butter the public up".
Maybe Trump should declare a National Emergency to shut down the investigation, and de-butter us.

Won't matter though, he'll fry even without the butter
Hey man trust me I wanna see this sack of shit burn as much as anyone. If they concluded he was a Russian op, we wouldn't know shit about this probe because it'd be way too sensitive to let slip out(giggity).

Sorry dawg, but this ain't it.

What is there to bet on? You said nobody cares about Russia, I noted that the investigation, which has racked up dozens of convictions and indictments, is not over, and neither you or I know it's contents. Do you deny this?

He's confident Trump is clean and you are calling him stupid

Back your shit up if you think he's wrong and ignorant. Or is this just a long line of you calling people ignorant only to get your shit pushed in

It gets old dude

Back