Social FBI probed whether Trump was secretly working for Russia in 2017

I don't think he's working for the Russians, but they influenced the election and helped him to win. Trump doesn't want that to get out because the legitimacy of his election and presidency would be in question.
Too late for that on day one.
Hey man trust me I wanna see this sack of shit burn as much as anyone. If they concluded he was a Russian op, we wouldn't know shit about this probe because it'd be way too sensitive to let slip out(giggity).

Sorry dawg, but this ain't it.
Never said it was.
I don't think there will be an it.

Just, lots of little its that make a load of shit. I don't think he was a witting Russian stooge.
I do think he was compromised to the gills with information the Russians had that he wouldn't want made public, and that could be used to -um- guide his decisions.

Between Hilary and Trump, if the FBI can't find anything worth prosecuting then either they're inept or corrupt, or the public is sorely mislead by their media.

Either way, time to take stock of things. Time to impeach Trump as far as I'm concerned. What kind of moron let's their employee lie to them constantly?

The FBI found more than enough on Hillary to prosecute. They were compromised by Obama, Loretta Lynch and Comey literally said to Congress she was guilty but declared they wouldn't indict.

DERP

Are them goalposts heavy?
Goalposts haven't moved . We simply don't know yet if tRUmp met with anyone yet . That is TBD . Meanwhile for whatever reason, everyone in tRUmps orbit seems to lie about meeting with Russians. Wonder why that could be

Goalposts haven't moved . We simply don't know yet if tRUmp met with anyone yet . That is TBD . Meanwhile for whatever reason, everyone in tRUmps orbit seems to lie about meeting with Russians. Wonder why that could be
Why, for no reason at all!
I don't know why you're getting the impression Trump might be corrupt.
Just because everyone around him is? Is that all you've got, the convictions and pleas and cooperation in this Phony Witch Hunt?

The FBI found more than enough on Hillary to prosecute. They were compromised by Obama, Loretta Lynch and Comey literally said to Congress she was guilty but declared they wouldn't indict.
when?

I don't think he's working for the Russians, but they influenced the election and helped him to win. Trump doesn't want that to get out because the legitimacy of his election and presidency would be in question.

Russians didnt hack voting machines and change votes. Trump won because he got the electoral college.

People that voted had their minds made up, no Russian bot or bs Facebook news article swayed enough votes to effect the outcome if they swayed anyone at all.

There were trash and fake "hit pieces" on both Hillary AND Trump not to mention the constant hatred of the MSM against Trump.

Obviously they influenced you, no sane person would vote for someone this fucking stupid.

Trump is correct. A wall, like a wheel, is an old invention that still works today.

Also, you still think Russia influenced the election with Facebook ads. Worry about your own sanity my friend.

It’s amazing how none of these bitches will put their account where there mouth is.

Come at da goose bitch

<{natewhut}>
Because nobody cares about your account Bob, not even you. If Trump is frog marched to jail, you would predictably just fade out, it's not like your gimmick requires accountability.

During his testimony to Congress.
As usual, you're just making shit up...

He said she was negligent in her usage of a private email server but that did not rise to being guilty of a crime...

Your usual "Fox newsing" of the facts...

As usual, you're just making shit up...

He said she was negligent in her usage of a private email server but that did not rise to being guilty of a crime...

Your usual "Fox newing" of the facts...

Nope. Watch again, Comey is a slimeball who scrubbed his comment. He admitted her criminal behavior but carefully avoided naming it as such.

Back