Social FBI probed whether Trump was secretly working for Russia in 2017

Nope. Watch again, Comey is a slimeball who scrubbed his comment. He admitted her criminal behavior but carefully avoided naming it as such.
Why would anyone need to watch it again...it was talked about at length. She was fully cleared by the investigation...spin that however you want, she was cleared because nothing she did was criminal. It public record, your bullshit has no power here...

Btw Trumps administration is also using private servers but now all the sudden Republicans don't give a shit

I don't think he's working for the Russians, but they influenced the election and helped him to win. Trump doesn't want that to get out because the legitimacy of his election and presidency would be in question.

lol, yeah there's no way people would have voted against Hillary so it must be trickery and mind control. I'm still with her, dammit.
giphy.gif

Sounds like a bunch of bullshit. Good for the left trying to start a new cold war, I guess.

lol, yeah there's no way people would have voted against Hillary so it must be trickery and mind control. I'm still with her, dammit.
giphy.gif
The most unlikable candidate in the history of US elections loses- could only be because of Russia, a country that profited massively from Clinton deals.

0937a8b33a690d9bc7943edb11b29be6.jpg

giphy.gif
It's funny; I've been accused of loving Hillary because I think Donald Trump is the worst candidate to ever run for the office.

Strange how that works.

Trump and his idiot defenders aren't even denying the FBI had reason to do this.

And nobody has said this FBI investigation is over. It looks to me like this is the whole reason the special counsel was enacted.

Regardless, we 100% know Trump is a target at this point. No amount of "this is it", "fake news" etc...will change this.

Sounds like a bunch of bullshit. Good for the left trying to start a new cold war, I guess.
That pesky bullshit farce operation known is the Federal Bureau of Investigations up to their old "bullshit" again. Let me guess, this is more FBI Democrat nonsense?

At some point the Trump side of the argument is going to have to shift away from "Deep State", "fake news" and denials backed up by nothing or this whole Trump Russia thing has only one outcome...and it ain't rosy for Mr. Donald.

The most unlikable candidate in the history of US elections loses- could only be because of Russia, a country that profited massively from Clinton deals.

You literally voted for a guy who's being investigated as an agent of the Russian government. I'm not saying you should have known this but shit...sobering to think you voted against someone only to have your vote cast directly for Vladimir Putin if that's the conclusion of this FBI and Mueller investigation.

And if proven true (we don't know whether this FBI investigation is part and parcel of the Mueller probe, but should assume it is) all you're really left with is "I should have voted for Hillary".

There should be a law that says every Trump voter has to post a video on Youtube saying "I should have voted for Hillary" in order to ever get to vote again lol.

Haha, it blows my mind how many gullible slackjaw rubes bought that BS unblinkingly.

You literally voted for a guy who's being investigated as an agent of the Russian government. I'm not saying you should have known this but shit...sobering to think you voted against someone only to have your vote cast directly for Vladimir Putin if that's the conclusion of this FBI and Mueller investigation.

And if proven true (we don't know whether this FBI investigation is part and parcel of the Mueller probe, but should assume it is) all you're really left with is "I should have voted for Hillary".

There should be a law that says every Trump voter has to post a video on Youtube saying "I should have voted for Hillary" in order to ever get to vote again lol.
He was investigated and he's still here. Whats that tell you?

He was investigated and he's still here. Whats that tell you?
It tells me the investigation (not past tense) continues, as there is no indication it has concluded, Mueller or the FBI. Did someone tell you it had completed or are you one of those uninformed weirdos who thinks they know Mueller has nothing in the face of zero confirmation of that?

In fact, it now appears the FBIs investigation is part of the reason Mueller was put in place. It's super weird to me that people like you believe "no collusion " when Trump says it vs the continuing narrative of reality that it's looking more and more the case that Trump and his people are outlandishly corrupt with Russian ties to the campaign EVERYWHERE.

Because nobody cares about your account Bob, not even you. If Trump is frog marched to jail, you would predictably just fade out, it's not like your gimmick requires accountability.

^^^ A true believer folks...

<{hughesimpress}>

And how did they influence the election?
it takes a special kind of stupid at this late date to try and hold on to the idea that Russia did not influence the election. Even Trump and his team now concede it after long denying and every level of law enforcement that has commented acknowledges it.

It has been a process however to get Trump and his most stupid followers to acknowledge it but Trump and most of them do.

There are still a few hold outs though. Congrats

Back