Media Favourite insult in MMA?

“You got pillow hands, you got...PILLOW HANDS...yeah, pillow hands.”

Yeah possibly through being employed by the British but conors identity is Irish who were the colonized. Its a pointless thing to note but I find it amusing all the same
Conor has claimed Scottish heritage. Surname checks out. He also talked about the Mcgregors fighting and dying for Scotland.

Last edited:
After a grinding 3 round fight against Matt Lindland they gave Rampage the mic and asked:
“Lindland is an extremely tough fighter which animal would you compare him to?” Rampage replied, “A skunk, because that mother fucker stinks!” I was at the WFA event live the entire arena busted up in laughter it was great... also it was right after Lindland shook his hand shit was savage especially the shock on Lindlands face.

I'm always confused when fans said he went "too far" with Khabib. He also said some fucked up lines to Aldo that were just as bad.
I guess it doesn't matter unless you win the fight, like if Aldo won Conor would've been clowned on for years.

Idc though the guy is entertaining win or lose.
<Fedor23>

He also went far with Aldo but he crossed the line with Khabib.

i like simple thrash talk.

before the fight in an interview with overeem and helwani
overeem - he doesnt even speak english.. so whose listening.

at the weigh ins for overeem vs bigfoot
bigfoot - you better start showing some fucking respect
overeem - im going to fucking destroy you

post fight interview with karen bryant
bigfoot - (talking bout reem) when he punch, he a lion. but when i punch him, his a cat.

and there was another quote i remember bigfoot saying at that post fight presser.. 'yeah we friends now'.

Last edited:
He also went far with Aldo but he crossed the line with Khabib.
Yeah he definitely went further. I just don't understand why people complain about the Khabib trash talk, but proceed to praise his trash talk towards Aldo.

Winners of the fight write the history.

Yeah he definitely went further. I just don't understand why people complain about the Khabib trash talk, but proceed to praise his trash talk towards Aldo.

Winners of the fight write the history.

I don't praise the Aldo trashtalk but some of that stuff was so fucking hillarious that you sort of give it a pass.

The trashtalk against Khabib was not even witty it was just toxic.

"Nate can't even count to five".
That one was pretty good.

I think prime Conor was hard to beat. He just owned the room with his swag.

I don't praise the Aldo trashtalk but some of that stuff was so fucking hillarious that you sort of give it a pass.

The trashtalk against Khabib was not even witty it was just toxic.
I've never really been against trash talk, I enjoy most of it. Even if the Khabib buildup was fucked up, I found it all entertaining.

He food the carrot to a bus, woah big fella.
- Chael Sonnen

I'm not really one for the insults, but if I had to pick one that actually made me laugh?

I would say this <FookIsThatGuy> just because of how deeply you could see that it cut Jeremy.

One of my favourites has to be "Who da fook is that guy?"
Mcgregor absolutely owns Stephens who had been in the UFC and was in his division at the time and shuts him down in every way imaginable.

This one for me too. It destroyed Stephens.

<FookIsThatGuy>

i like simple thrash talk.

before the fight in an interview with overeem and helwani
overeem - he doesnt even speak english.. so whose listening.

at the weigh ins for overeem vs bigfoot
bigfoot - you better start showing some fucking respect
overeem - im going to fucking destroy you

post fight interview with karen bryant
bigfoot - (talking bout reem) when he punch, he a lion. but when i punch him, his a cat.

and there was another quote i remember bigfoot saying at that post fight presser.. 'yeah we friends now'.

I know I may be supersticious but I am still convinced that fucking around with Bigfoot is what cost the Reem his career. He was schooling Bigfoot in that fight, got caught, and has been damaged goods since then.

I'm going to beat you into the living death

"THE FOOK ARE YE DOIN WIT A SCHOOLBAG ON STAGE?? YOU CANT EVEN READ"
This was p4p one of the top insults ever....the first couple of mcG/may press meetings were amazing.

Conor has claimed Scottish heritage. Surname checks out. He also talked about the Mcgregors fighting and dying for Scotland.
Meh - scottish, irish - they're all not english. ;-)

Back