Media Favourite insult in MMA?

That was Conor to Aldo.

It was very wrong but also fookin funny!

I'm always confused when fans said he went "too far" with Khabib. He also said some fucked up lines to Aldo that were just as bad.
I guess it doesn't matter unless you win the fight, like if Aldo won Conor would've been clowned on for years.

Idc though the guy is entertaining win or lose.
<Fedor23>

One of my favourites has to be "Who da fook is that guy?"
Mcgregor absolutely owns Stephens who had been in the UFC and was in his division at the time and shuts him down in every way imaginable.

Chael was GOAT MMA trash talker. He had some great lines but probably his best was, "On the mean streets of West Linn, Oregon, if you spend 23 and a half minutes on your back with another man between your legs, they don't call that winning. They call that... not winning."

Khabib also had some zingers during the build up to the McG fight and his accent made it even funnier. Conor was trying to insult him, pointing out that HIS family line weren't cowards and fought for their freedom and independence from oppressors. Khabib comes back with "Then why you speak English?" Then later he's like, "What this guy talking about? He think whiskey gonna help him?"

Last edited:
Khabib was funny too. His insults were simple but his way of saying them+his accent made it funny.

Stuff like “stupid guy” sounds meh when anybody says it, but with him it sounds funny.

Also honorable mention to Lee/Chiesa with, "I just hope he shows up, cuz I know his mama got tickets..." followed by, "Don't you ever talk about my FUCKING mom!!!!"

And MJ with, "I eat my shit whole," and "I fight my fights on land, playah."

Last edited:
Arlovski____How__s_Taste____by_beefmerciful-2.jpg

"I can rest my balls on your forehead"

Prime Conor was an animal

Its kind of ironic that conor is from a country that was conquered, his ancestors wouldn't have been doing much colonizing

Wasn't his grand or great grandpappy in the British Navy or some shit so his folks were on the colonizing side?

Khabib: I don't understand. He think whiskey is gonna help him?

Colby's seems to be rhyming anything and everything with 'soy'.

As in, "stupid thread, soyrockftw!"

And the most amazing thing is, some people here consider these insults huge burns. Fucking weird.
Yes and people think cobly pretending to not know about fighters is hilarious too.
So is the obvious Dan Hooker joke which makes him the most hilarious fighter in the ufc. <{vega}>

Wasn't his grand or great grandpappy in the British Navy or some shit so his folks were on the colonizing side?

Yeah possibly through being employed by the British but conors identity is Irish who were the colonized. Its a pointless thing to note but I find it amusing all the same

Back