Favorite Tom Cruise movie

this one is easy for me, im not a cruise fan, but minority report was a great film.

Minority Report is easily one of my top favorite movies. It's actually in my DVD player right now from last night :icon_chee. Such a well put together film and great acting.

The scene where he is in Crow's room and find the picture of his son and says the whole line with "there is no minority report. I have no alternate future. I am gonna kill this man" seriously gives me the chills everytime, because you don't think he's going to kill him and then the one thing that would drive him over the edge happens. Such a great scene!!

obviously he doesn't kill him nor did the guy kill his son, but it leads to much bigger things :D

I liked both of those but you honestly liked both more than all of the Mission Impossibles?

I like both of those better than all of the Mission Impossibles combined.

From what I observed in the past, a lot of posters love The Last Samurai.

good movie

Really? guess I stand corrected. I didn't think much of it, but I haven't seen it since it first came out, so I can't really recall much of it. Perhaps I'll give it a second look.

And I just think of this
[YT]oE4XK2YZL9Y[/YT]

Last edited:
i didnt like the first mission impossible and had zero interest in watching the rest. Just not my type of films.

Since Tropic Thunder wasn't an option, I went with Collateral.

Just goes to show that Cruise's filmmography is very impressive and he's made a lot of great movies throughout his career. And he's still not done yet. Oblivion and All You Need is Kill are potential crowd favorites in the future.

Seriously. I forgot how many great movies he's been in until I looked up his films on IMDB for this thread. Like I said in the OP, He picks some damn good movies.

And he's a great actor.

Really? guess I stand corrected. I didn't think much of it, but I haven't seen it since it first came out, so I can't really recall much of it. Perhaps I'll give it a second look.

To tell you the truth the only Cruise movies I didn't really like were Top Gun and Days of Thunder

Minority Report for me but Rain Man was a very close second just because he's such a dick in that movie

So many good movies in there. I have never seen minority report. Better rectify that, I presumed it was like MI movies which I don't care for

So many good movies in there. I have never seen minority report. Better rectify that, I presumed it was like MI movies which I don't care for

No. It's not like MI.

I went with Eyes Wide Shut but had it been on the list I would have picked The Color of Money.

I went with Eyes Wide Shut but had it been on the list I would have picked The Color of Money.

Lol "PAUL NEWMAN" idk why i thought that was so funny

God I love 80s/90s movie trailers

1287168242t-risky-business_l.jpg

Sometimes you've just got to say what the fuck.

Back