Favorite Tom Cruise movie

Few Good Men.

His court scene with Jack is immortal.

A few good men for sure "you cant handle the truth!!!" Oh wait he didnt say that. Still movie was awesome and his performance good as well

None of them. He is a terrible actor and only makes terrible movies. I am stunned he is still in any way relevant.

Just because you don't like him as a person does not make his movies terrible.

Vanilla Sky. I don't know what is it but that movie hits a chord with me.

On the list I'd say Minority Report.

I was going to say that too. For me, it's a close call with that and Magnolia.

First time I saw Vanilla Sky, I was blown away.

Only 3 Tom Cruise movies I like. AFGM, Top Gun and the first Mission Impossible (where he didn't use a gun through the entire movie, as opposed to the following ones that were mindless shoot-em-ups).

The only part of Eyes Wide Shut I liked was the scene where Leelee Sobieski was running around in her underwear.

The Firm is second to Eyes Wide Shut IMO.

hard to pick just one for me

every time im about to choose one, another one can be above. a nice cycle

Vanilla Sky. I don't know what is it but that movie hits a chord with me.

vanilla-sky-pic-2.jpg

My favorite.

The Lasr Samurai, then A few good men and minority report.

Collateral for me...followed by The Last Samurai....sue me if you dont like

A Few Good Men
The Last Samurai
Top Gun
Jerry McGuire
The Outsiders

My vote goes to Edge of Tomorrow: Live. Die. Repeat.

Honorable mention to A Few Good Men.

My vote goes to Edge of Tomorrow: Live. Die. Repeat.

Honorable mention to A Few Good Men.

Was just coming here to say this. Maybe not his best ever but definitely his best in recent years.

Was just coming here to say this. Maybe not his best ever but definitely his best in recent years.

I would argue his best ever. It lacks the depth of a movie like A Few Good Men, but it's enjoyability rating is a 9 or a 10 in my book. I went into Edge of Tomorrow not expecting much, and I ended up really enjoying it.

I would argue his best ever. It lacks the depth of a movie like A Few Good Men, but it's enjoyability rating is a 9 or a 10 in my book. I went into Edge of Tomorrow not expecting much, and I ended up really enjoying it.

Yeah same here. It was so much better than I expected it to be. I need to watch it again. I didn't love that they shoe-horned in a love story but it wasn't a deal breaker.

Back