Favorite Tom Cruise movie

Lol "PAUL NEWMAN" idk why i thought that was so funny

God I love 80s/90s movie trailers

Yeah it's funny to look back.

Actually, I was probably just saying that to nitpick, had it been on the list I may have still gone for EWS, toss up really.

I think you should release a series of these threads for different actors.

Yeah it's funny to look back.

Actually, I was probably just saying that to nitpick, had it been on the list I may have still gone for EWS, toss up really.

I think you should release a series of these threads for different actors.

"favorite Vin Diesel movie"

Lol I probably will, but I'll give this one a few days. I don't wanna feel like a thread spammer

"favorite Vin Diesel movie"

Lol I probably will, but I'll give this one a few days. I don't wanna feel like a thread spammer

Oh yeah, that's what I meant, one or two a week kinda thing.

Tab me down for The Color of Money. Top Gun is a close number 2, with Legend being number 3.

Nobody mention far and away?that was a great film.

Mission impossible is a steady series of entertainment. So I vote for the entire series.

My vote went to Collateral. I also enjoyed Minority Report and War Of The Worlds.

whilst its mega chessy, i loved days of thunder. basically a less gay top gun.

color of money i love too.

I went with A Few Good Men, but honestly there are a couple of ones there that are very close.

Thats like asking my favorite sex position.

I like almost all of em bruh.

I voted for Collateral. Both because its great movie and it's an atypical role for Cruise, which I think he knocked out of the park.

I've longed said that being crazy has made people dislike Cruise and that rubs off on his movies, but the guy is a great actor and his hit and miss ratio for good/bad movies is probably one of the best for a main star. As a whole he doesn't do bad films, just films I don't like as much as others. It's at a point where if it's a Tom Cruise movie, I'm gonna see it (Lots of homo).

Minority report and Collateral are the last movies he showed his acting skills.

Back