Favorite Prospects?

Its amazing Yan and Evleov train together, it makes both very dangerous
Shahbazyan has killer instinct at a young age, I forgive training with Edmond

Li Jiangliang? A guy who has been in the UFC for 6 years and has 3 losses to mediocre competition and no wins over anyone notable?

That is right, he is a good prospect. You can say 3 losses but fact is that he's 7-1 in his last 8 fights and made some very good improvements in his game. He just finished a guy on a 7 fight win streak and has a fight with Magny, he wins he's getting into the rankings. The 8-15 at WW is pretty open for Li.

I think Yan has transcended prospect territory. Shahbazyan is a good pick, though. I cannot wait for him to fight Brunson (and hopefully finish Brunson).
Yeah you're right regarding Yan.

Majin Mike Davis is my pick for favorite prospect

Prospects outside the UFC that I think they'll sign in the next year or so and could make some noise when they get there.

Salahdine Parnasse
Rustam Kerimov
Mason Jones
Mateusz Gamrot
Magomed Magomedov
Tyrell Fortune
Tofiq Musaev
Mariya Agapova
Miranda Maverick
Erin Blanchfield
Jasmine Jasaduvicius

Dom Reyes. He’ll fight for the title one day and lose, but still fight for it.

Sabina Mazo
Ryan Spann
Brendan Allen
Toney Gravely (even though he lost his last bout)

I still think Oleksiejczuk is the next Guy at 205. The OSP loss was a brief bump in the road. I liked that he took another fight so soon. He was better than he showed versus OSP. I think nerves may have gotten to him that evening. Hoping he gets another finish later this month.

Jiří "Denisa" Procházka
-7 years old fight-starts at 8:08 most people rate it as best fight on cz/sk scene ever -

Makhmud "Makh" Muradov

David "Killakhroust" Dvořák

lets go czech mma!

Last edited:
Its amazing Yan and Evleov train together, it makes both very dangerous
Shahbazyan has killer instinct at a young age, I forgive training with Edmond
It is also kind of weird/cool how both Evloev and Yan sharing the same birthday (Yan is exactly a year older at 27).

Back