favorite fast food

tbf theyre relatively fast @ getting ur order out. its just the lines really long

113278-Outweb3-thumb-600x352-113277.jpg

In-N-Out.jpeg

6a0115708b17e7970b01538f085fbc970b-pi

in-n-out-traffic-jam.jpg

lol, exactly. i don't care how good a burger is, i ain't gonna wait in that kind of line for a fucking burger. there are some crazy people out there haha.

If LJSs counts, does Capt D 's? If so that's my pick.

I know BK be getting a lot of hate, but original Chicken Sandwich is the shiz.

I guess so

As a lifelong LSJ guy, I absolutely hated Captain D's the one time I had it.

lol, exactly. i don't care how good a burger is, i ain't gonna wait in that kind of line for a fucking burger. there are some crazy people out there haha.

Ya - I would rather hit up L&L for Hawaiian BBQ.

I guess so

As a lifelong LSJ guy, I absolutely hated Captain D's the one time I had it.

I grew up on Long John Silver's - who else serves fried batter and calls it chips?

But D's three peice with corn and okra is the truth.

I tend to favor generic, no-name, mom-and-pop burger diners or equally unknown chinese fast food places.

tbf theyre relatively fast @ getting ur order out. its just the lines really long

In-N-Out.jpeg

in-n-out-traffic-jam.jpg

Weird. That is the In&Out closest to where I live. That was opening day and I tried to go there and saw that and left. Went there about a month ago and there was only a half dozen cars ahead of me. Food was good.

That place is like fast food row. If you see the guy in the green shirt on the lower left of the photo, directly behind him is a Cain's, Cheddars, Panda, Chic-Fil-A, McDonalds, Taco Bell, Whataburger, and Jack in the Box all in row.

Haven't really gone through the comments but have yet have a "I've had In N Out, and i don't get the hype. It's whatever, and XYZ is much better"?

In N Out is the GOAT fast food spizot.

Haven't really gone through the comments but have yet have a "I've had In N Out, and i don't get the hype. It's whatever, and XYZ is much better"?

I'm part of that crew but then again i've only had it once and I don't eat fast food, so it's probably fast food ignorance on my part. I also don't get the hype over Whataburger.

Rubios is the only fast food that I covet. I also have a soft spot for L&L.

They do too much, too well to charge dollar menu prices.

In-N-Out.jpeg

in-n-out-traffic-jam.jpg

Pics like this make me believe he human race really are just sheep.

We're talking burgers here not piles of money. Anyone who would wait on that line is a dip shit. Plain and simple.

Also lots of fatties waiting on his line

Best thing about In N Out is the value. The price is good for the quality. Can't say they're the greatest burgers, but they're pretty good. No worse than the likes of Five Guys, and nearly half the cost. And at least In N Out uses something that comes anything close to being real cheese.

I like El Pollo Loco.

Pics like this make me believe he human race really are just sheep.

We're talking burgers here not piles of money. Anyone who would wait on that line is a dip shit. Plain and simple.

Also lots of fatties waiting on his line

u talkin bout fatty mindset rite? cuz from those pics, i dont c too many actual large boned individuals

tbh, i doubt large boned ppl even have the patience to wait in such a line. prob b off to a mickey Ds to get their sustenance

well thats the price for a good cheap burger

Whataburger, Wing Stop, Jack in the Box.

Best thing about In N Out is the value. The price is good for the quality. Can't say they're the greatest burgers, but they're pretty good. No worse than the likes of Five Guys, and nearly half the cost. And at least In N Out uses something that comes anything close to being real cheese.

I like El Pollo Loco.

pretty dam good for 1.99 for a cheeseburger or 2.99 for a double double

five guys is pretty expensive. usually have to pay close to 20 bucks for a meal :(

u talkin bout fatty mindset rite? cuz from those pics, i dont c too many actual large boned individuals

tbh, i doubt large boned ppl even have the patience to wait in such a line. prob b off to a mickey Ds to get their sustenance

I think those are just Vegas tourists who "OMG just have to try In N Out!!"

The bottom left has like 8 fatties in a row. In the first pic that is.

Regardless why would someone wait on that line for fast food burgers.

People are dumb

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back