favorite fast food

In the U.S you're spoiled for choice.

In the UK, outside of massive cities, you're limited to the usual suspects so I'd choose Subway every time.

enhanced-32198-1413913918-1.png

tumblr_inline_mk8zodIwYr1qz4rgp.gif

Already time for this one again?

Still Wendy's

All I know is burger King is at the bottom

A&W veggie burger and onion rings. Don't care for their fries though. Subway is my other go to.

There's a place called Dick's in Seattle that's near a bunch of rainbow colored crosswalks. Always half way decent street performers there too. Isn't the best but aside from Mexican food wagons it's currently my go to drunk stop.

I guess you really can eat a bag of Dick's.

th

whataburger or Culvers.

if im gonna die, im going happy

Had Halal Guys for the first time yesterday. That shit was fire!

I live in New York so its easy for me to get good pizza. But if you are talking strictly fast food--Moes, or 5 guys.

subway is at the bottom for me. I'm pretty spoiled with eating amazing sandwiches throughout my life and the value of a subway sandwich is not worth it. if im eating fast food for a cheat meal i'd rather go all out. plus if you are trying to eat healthy at subway the sandwiches taste even worse.

Out of the big 5, Wendy's for sure. I think their Asiago Ranch Chicken sandwhich is one of greatest fast food sanwhiches of all time.

1. Rally's
2. Long John Silver's
3. Jet's Pizza
4. Taco Bell
5. everything else

Shake shack took 1st place in my life when I had it a couple times last year. Great char flavor on dat beef and the fries are bawse

I gotta say, I don't know how anyone could possibly love Taco Bell.

Subway by default as it's about the only fast food place I can eat from nowadays.

Seems like the quality of a lot of fast food can very from location to location. never had a bad burger from Wendy's though.

Back