favorite fast food

bearVSshark

Braf Zachland
@Black
Reaction score
I'm a pretty skinny and healthy male, but my band is on tour so we have to eat quick

My favorite is Wendy's

Wendy's tastes the best, but if you want to REMAIN healthy you need to start eating shit from grocery stores. Subway is a last ditch effort, otherwise eat like a normal human adult.

Also Whole Foods has a salad bar lunch IIRC.

In n out, kfc, Boston market, smash burger, sonic

There's a place called Dick's in Seattle that's near a bunch of rainbow colored crosswalks. Always half way decent street performers there too. Isn't the best but aside from Mexican food wagons it's currently my go to drunk stop.

Wendy's tastes the best, but if you want to REMAIN healthy you need to start eating shit from grocery stores. Subway is a last ditch effort, otherwise eat like a normal human adult.

Also Whole Foods has a salad bar lunch IIRC.

I agree, but we are in the van for a while

I agree, but we are in the van for a while

No I know, I meant go to friggen Stop N Shop, but a loaf of bread with no corn syrup, some turkey, some tomatoes and lettuce and have some dang lunch in the van. It will cost you less and won't kill you in a few years like the trans fat lard burgers you get from Five Guys.

Ah yes, a fellow musician. I've done many a tour, hope you guys are having fun and staying healthy.

I go with Wendy's as well. The salads are actually decent, plus the chili. Those two items won't bog you down like burgers and fries.

Safe travels!

862_Hesburger.jpg

Can't go wrong with fried chicken.

KFC, Miss Millies or Popeyes.

McDonalds too, but the only thing I ever eat and will ever eat in there is either the breakfast or a PLAIN 1/4 pounder with cheese only.

Only other takeaway I'd ever had is a real UK thing - fish & chips or battered sausage & chips.

There's a place called Dick's in Seattle that's near a bunch of rainbow colored crosswalks. Always half way decent street performers there too. Isn't the best but aside from Mexican food wagons it's currently my go to drunk stop.

Not very surprised that you go eat some Dick's, Sammy.

Mother fucking Braum's, by about 15k miles. I don't generally like eating fast food, but everything at Braum's is outstanding.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back