Favorite childhood movie?

I watched the Secret of Nimh probably 100 times as a kid. I had no idea what was going on and was a little bit scared of everything.
That’s the way it was in the 80’s. Kids movies were a little dark, Secret if Nimh, Return to oz, Dark Crystal..ect

That’s the way it was in the 80’s. Kids movies were a little dark, Secret if Nimh, Return to oz, Dark Crystal..ect
I loved The Dark Crystal, but it scared the shit out of me.

Then Barney ruined everything and turned everyone into closet trannies with a perpetual victim complex over being white.

Braindead. I think it's called something different in US, but it's one of the first movies made by Peter Jackson. Perfect movie for a lil' guy...
It's called Dead Alive over here. And it's a classic.

514QCZHWR5L._SY445_.jpg

Never ending story. Legend. Willow. Labyrinth

I loved the American Ninja series. I specifically remember the second one was my favorite.
hqdefault-13.jpg

Also

220px-Transformers-movieposter-west-1.jpg

Definitely "Home Alone" I remember all the previews on the vhs copy were a big part of it too I would watch lol. I don't remember what the previews were though.

Weird choice for a kid but I absolutely loved “Wall Street.” Gordon Gecko was my favorite, I wanted that money. Second favorite was “Gung Ho,” always a huge fan of Michael Keaton.

Back