Favela Picture - Rocina (in Rio) - warning: huge image

Welcome to the Camden, New Jersey, United States. There are shit places every where. Some countries just have more.

6131462424_b0174a28f6_b.jpg

171.jpg

6131439862_4df2161dc3_b.jpg

camden.slide.1.jpg

went their for a priest/heaven and hell/testament concert (drove around the city a bit and walked around some), heard the stories that it was bad/dangerous, thought it was decent (course I've been to actual 3rd world countries like shown in some of the pics), I think the same about detroit- had a blast there, hittin pool halls in the inner city. I was basically unable to do that kinda thing even in juarez mex (which is pretty bad, don't get me wrong)

Yes, but have you seen the amazing infrastructure that those favelas have?

Brazil-wires.jpg

Favela5.jpg

freepower.jpg

Don't even ask how many people die every year trying to tap into that.

You call that the ghetto?

try coming to Camden, Gary Indiana, any NYC project, or St. Louis. that shit is 10x worse than the Favelas.

Cool. Doesn't change the fact that the pic he posted doesn't look too bad. If he had posted something like this

slum-mumbai1a.jpg

we'd be talking. That's India, btw ^. Poverty like most human beings could never comprehend.

Don't most people live in India?

I bing'd the images for Mare' (I wish I hadn't) and it reminded me how I grew up in rural Georgia, USA. :icon_sad:

I already knew this was a lie because nobody Bings, but then claiming to be from Georgia takes the cake. Nobody claims Georgia if it ain't ATL. I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

When you have an orgasm and are in the afterglow, you tend to have your mind taken off the fact that you have no running water or indoor toilet facilities.

Trust me.

Missionaries should go there and teach them the magic behind pulling out.

You call that the ghetto?

try coming to Camden, Gary Indiana, any NYC project, or St. Louis. that shit is 10x worse than the Favelas.

Comparing a ghetto in the U.S. to a favela in Brasil shows you've never been to Brasil. I've been to many ghettos in the U.S. including Camden and was raised in Brasil and believe me it's not even close. What does a family on welfare get 18k a year? That 18k dollars is equal to about 70k Brasilian real a year. Makes you upper middle class in Brasil. Walk into a favela and you will find drug gangs with soldiers protecting their turf on rooftops with machine guns. Gangs are at war with each other as well as police. Hundreds of police are murdered every year in Brasil. And believe it or not most people I know in Brasil have been kidnapped at least once in their life. It's common there. Totally crazy. It's my home country and I love it but the poverty and crime there is worst than most of you could ever imagine

I bing'd the images for Mare' (I wish I hadn't) and it reminded me how I grew up in rural Georgia, USA. :icon_sad:

This is the saddest thing I've read in this thread.

Somebody uses bing :(

Missionaries should go there and teach them the magic behind pulling out.

Great post. So:redface: if they're not going to use the "pulling out" part, then at least teach them to use the "magic behind" part.

Are you saying Rex didn't get the joke, or that you didn't get the joke?

I was subtly complimenting your very concise, almost laconic joke about most of the population of the world being in India. Unless I'm reading way too much into it and seeing humor you didn't intend, then it appears we have spent a disproportionate amount of words over the original joke, which was like 5 words total. World's a funny place.

I was subtly complimenting your very concise, almost laconic joke about most of the population of the world being in India. Unless I'm reading way too much into it and seeing humor you didn't intend, then it appears we have spent a disproportionate amount of words over the original joke, which was like 5 words total. World's a funny place.

Lol, No you nailed it :)

I already knew this was a lie because nobody Bings, but then claiming to be from Georgia takes the cake. Nobody claims Georgia if it ain't ATL. I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

I don't lie and I prefer Bing over Google. I don't rep ATL because I didn't grow up there. Love my Falcons though.

Our Supreme Court is now deciding whether or not drug use should be a crime, so I hope we can advance our laws a little bit in that direction so violence in these places can diminish.

Portugal has had tremendous success after decriminalizing all drugs. I hope your court makes the right choice. Criminalizing drugs only supports crime, nothing more.

Biological pressures to reproduce are higher when resources are poor and survival more uncertain.

Look at the history of early European settlements in the North America or Australia - traditionally large families, with high risk of complications in pregnancy or illness in early infancy. Over time the average family sizes got lower for each generation as economic conditions and mortality rates improved.

Which is why we need the Illuminati now more than ever. We need to chip everyone and make sure that only the best can reproduce. We can't have true liberty while trying to deal with millions of peasants voting themselves more welfare. It's a shackle that must be rent and forever thrown into Mordor. The favelas only produce the worst of humanity, crime, rape, violence and death.

Which is why we need the Illuminati now more than ever. We need to chip everyone and make sure that only the best can reproduce. We can't have true liberty while trying to deal with millions of peasants voting themselves more welfare. It's a shackle that must be rent and forever thrown into Mordor. The favelas only produce the worst of humanity, crime, rape, violence and death.

Oh I see.

What was I thinking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back