Fav ko all time?

Langstarr

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Couldn't help myself from watching the Nelson KO of Mitrione over and over and over again. Mad respect for both, but it got me thinkin that this might be one of the all time greats. I know, i know, the momentum wasn't really there, no title implications, both have a way to go to even get near a belt, but, all in all, I was just wondering if anyone else out there felt that this was straight up one of the most bad ass knock outs of all time!!!!!! Especially considering Big Country's amazing 3 punch combo of death!!! Anyone???

ept_sports_mma_experts-287764157-1296972091.jpg

Machida-Handy is up there for me.

Shogun-Forrest is pretty vicious, too. Forrest screaming like that makes me uneasy...

I'll throw BJ-Sherk in, as well.

Gary Goodridge over Paul Herrera, holy fucking shit that was brutal!

do ya feel me in anyway though? Like this is one of the most excellent ko's you've ever seen.

To be honest, I don't think Nelson's KO was even 2nd or 3rd best KO of the night.

ok, ok, jesus, i didn't mean to say it way the greatest ko of all time. I was just looking to see if anyone appreciated the quality of that KO! I truly think it was a beautiful one. Anyone agree?

ok, ok, jesus, i didn't mean to say it way the greatest ko of all time. I was just looking to see if anyone appreciated the quality of that KO! I truly think it was a beautiful one. Anyone agree?

Lol... this is like the third time you're asking in this thread. I personally don't even remember how the KO went. So no, it was not very great compared to many other KOs

gary goodridge kicking don fryes head off
travis browne superman
chuck liddell on randy
shogun on lyoto

are a few

Back