Fav ko all time?

Leben/Wand

It was like the passing of the torch of brawling.

Shame Wand just wont give up and retire before the brain damage sets in. :(

Always loved when Travis Fulton rock bottomed that much smaller guy

Some of my personal favorites are Barbosa over Etim, Gonzaga over CC and I really like the Pablo Garza flying knee on Fredson Paxio

Ice Cold on Bueno

vqo8ar.jpg

Hell yeah!

Igor v Bueno
Ivel v Goodridge
Hendo v Bisping
Fedor v Arlovski
Rampage v Arona

favourite KO in MMA is silva vs fryklund.

But favourite all time is

2.00 ko, 3.30 best replay

Evans/Liddell
Rampage/Wand 3
Velasquez/Nog
JDS/Werdum

in every KO thread bisping/hendo is mentioned almost always first. Is that because it actually is the best KO, or is it because yanks hate bisping? lol or both?

Its 1 of the best KOs in all combat sports

Mine. Are Chuck/Tito and Hendo/Bisping just because both were brutal beatings of colossal douches.

1. Wand vs Rampage 2
2. Machida vs Shogun 2
3. Silva vs Belfort
4. Shogun vs Arona
5. Fedor vs Arlovski

Fedor vs Arlovski. Arlovski dominating with amazing boxing skills then making the biggest mistake of his career, underestimating the great Fedor.

Arlovski goes in to the cornered Fedor with a flying knee. Oh wait Fedor knows how to punch oops. Arlovski has birds singing around his head before his face smacks into the canvas. They cut away to commercial after a minute or so. A few minutes later they cut back and Arlovski is still out cold.

All hail Fedor, thanks for the memories.

I'd say Rampage Slam ( even though it was the illegal headbut that knocked him out) and Gonzaga KO headkicking Cro Cop. Who expected that?

Bisping is a great guy in reality, don't believe the anti hype train. Hendo KO'd him yes but he still has an enviable record in anyone's book

Back