Social Fauci: possibly wear masks in 2022

Still would. Grrrrrrrr

D60P2g6UEAAcfW5.jpg
Lol nerd

this idiot puts a disgrace to her father's name

she actually said this on TV

Last edited:
He looks like a damned fool after saying young people can go on cruises without worry.

Thing is people like Fauci have been like rock stars, in the past year - he's NEVER had so many cameras on him, NEVER had so much attention or ego-boosting in his entire career..........of course he doesn't want that to go away! He can't shut up because if he shuts up, the attention disappears, and like anyone at the pinnacle of his career, he has a gigantic ego.

Makes sense. The virus will be around till 2023 at least. The poor parts of earth wont even be vaccinated till the end of 2022 mass vaccination for them wont start till next year

We get it - lockdown forever. Enjoy that, fella. The rest of us will get on with living our lives. You just make sure your government keeps you safe, okay? Make sure they offer you protection from the big bad world outside.

I hope you're safe mate, I hope you're safe and well and your government is overseeing that for you.

If you say we are going to be like asia we have to have the same reason. If not, then it is not going to be like asia at all. Everyone is asia does not go around wearing a mask all the time......nowhere near a majority.

So if you mean that only a tiny percent of the populace will wear them even though they don't have to.....well, maybe that is right.

PS most of the time asians in asia wear them because they are sick and don't want to cause anyone else to get sick and have to take off work...it is called consideration....lol at that ever happening here.

"Restaurants and service industries will probably mandate mask use going forward for good" <--- as soon as they can take them off they will. Wake the fuck up.

Restaurants will drop that like a bad habit when their revenue starts getting smashed because people no longer see any need to wear a mask while eating a fucking meal. It's all posturing and virtue signalling and it'll all come to an end once finance takes the lead over this fucking virus shite.

We get it - lockdown forever. Enjoy that, fella. The rest of us will get on with living our lives. You just make sure your government keeps you safe, okay? Make sure they offer you protection from the big bad world outside.

I hope you're safe mate, I hope you're safe and well and your government is overseeing that for you.

I favor occasional lockdowns in the US if needed specific to regions

Stanford study says masks are useless against Cov Sars2
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7680614/

The existing scientific evidences challenge the safety and efficacy of wearing facemask as preventive intervention for COVID-19. The data suggest that both medical and non-medical facemasks are ineffective to block human-to-human transmission of viral and infectious disease such SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19, supporting against the usage of facemasks. Wearing facemasks has been demonstrated to have substantial adverse physiological and psychological effects. These include hypoxia, hypercapnia, shortness of breath, increased acidity and toxicity, activation of fear and stress response, rise in stress hormones, immunosuppression, fatigue, headaches, decline in cognitive performance, predisposition for viral and infectious illnesses, chronic stress, anxiety and depression. Long-term consequences of wearing facemask can cause health deterioration, developing and progression of chronic diseases and premature death. Governments, policy makers and health organizations should utilize prosper and scientific evidence-based approach with respect to wearing facemasks, when the latter is considered as preventive intervention for public health.

You cant sit here and tell me Faucci wasnt bullied growing up as child. His nose still looks hittable AF.

Any of you considered the impact this worldwide consumption/use of masks is doing to the planet?

Does anyone even care?

Ban the fucking things, they contain plastic.

Stanford study says masks are useless against Cov Sars2
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7680614/

The existing scientific evidences challenge the safety and efficacy of wearing facemask as preventive intervention for COVID-19. The data suggest that both medical and non-medical facemasks are ineffective to block human-to-human transmission of viral and infectious disease such SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19, supporting against the usage of facemasks. Wearing facemasks has been demonstrated to have substantial adverse physiological and psychological effects. These include hypoxia, hypercapnia, shortness of breath, increased acidity and toxicity, activation of fear and stress response, rise in stress hormones, immunosuppression, fatigue, headaches, decline in cognitive performance, predisposition for viral and infectious illnesses, chronic stress, anxiety and depression. Long-term consequences of wearing facemask can cause health deterioration, developing and progression of chronic diseases and premature death. Governments, policy makers and health organizations should utilize prosper and scientific evidence-based approach with respect to wearing facemasks, when the latter is considered as preventive intervention for public health.
It was never to protect the wearer

It was never to protect anyone. It was an experiment in control.

I thought even you were smarter than this now, come on man.... this is like lowest level IQ conspiracy talk.

Back