Social Fauci: possibly wear masks in 2022

Has anyone considered how devastating these masks are for the environment? I mean billions of daily disposable masks couldn’t be that big of an issue now could it...
Libs dont really care about the environment. It is just another method to exert their control over society. Just look at Trotsky in the other thread shilling for China's pollution. These arent good people

Can you QUOTE him?

I think you'll find you misunderstood or more likely forgot what he said.

Below is the quote. Obviously there was a lot of interview not included in the below quote, including the reference to PPE supplies. He is pretty straightforward with this quote though.

LaPook: You’re sure of it? Because people are listening really closely to this.

Fauci: …There’s no reason to be walking around with a mask. When you’re in the middle of an outbreak, wearing a mask might make people feel a little bit better and it might even block a droplet, but it’s not providing the perfect protection that people think that it is. And, often, there are unintended consequences — people keep fiddling with the mask and they keep touching their face.

The surgeon general took it a step further and said that masks can potentially make things worse. He argued that in a hospital setting everything is controlled, gloves are worn, and there is a procedure to taking off / putting on your mask. In the general public, people do none of that. They touch their mask all the time, and when they do so, are basically now contaminating everything else they touch from that point forward.

(CNN)US Surgeon General Dr. Jerome Adams not only wants people to stop buying facemasks to prevent the novel coronavirus, but warns that you actually might increase your risk of infection if facemasks are not worn properly.

"You can increase your risk of getting it by wearing a mask if you are not a health care provider," Adams said during an interview on Fox & Friends on Monday morning. "Folks who don't know how to wear them properly tend to touch their faces a lot and actually can increase the spread of coronavirus," Adams said.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/02/health/surgeon-general-coronavirus-masks-risk-trnd/index.html

Anyway, they said what they said. People hoarded masks anyway. Eventually, policy at the health agencies caught up to the public frenzy.

Almost every state went all-in with masks as their primary message and mitigation tool. I would think with 600,000 dead in this country most everyone could admit that this policy failed beyond a doubt, but here we are. When masks became viewed as a symbol of an individual's virtue and willingness to protect others, it no longer really mattered whether they helped or not. Instead just queue up the long line of excuses for why masks failed, and blame it on Trump. Some people are so pleased at the success of our mitigation measures that they want to keep wearing masks until 2022 or longer (as this thread suggests).

Last edited:
Can you QUOTE him?

I think you'll find you misunderstood or more likely forgot what he said.
I think we'll find you'll try to spin it so he didn't say what he actually said but OK.

I
Below is the quote. Obviously there was a lot of interview not included in the below quote, including the reference to PPE supplies. He is pretty straightforward with this quote though.

The surgeon general took it a step further and said that masks can potentially make things worse. He argued that in a hospital setting everything is controlled, gloves are worn, and there is a procedure to taking off / putting on your mask. In the general public, people do none of that. They touch their mask all the time, and when they do so, are basically now contaminating everything else they touch from that point forward.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/02/health/surgeon-general-coronavirus-masks-risk-trnd/index.html

Anyway, they said what they said. People hoarded masks anyway. Eventually, policy at the health agencies caught up to the public frenzy.

Almost every state went all-in with masks as their primary message and mitigation tool. I would think with 600,000 dead in this country most everyone could admit that this policy failed beyond a doubt, but here we are. When masks became viewed as a symbol of an individual's virtue and willingness to protect others, it no longer really mattered whether they helped or not. Instead just queue up the long line of excuses for why masks failed, and blame it on Trump. Some people are so pleased at the success of our mitigation measures that they want to keep wearing masks until 2022 or longer (as this thread suggests).

Thank you for quoting him.

As is readily apparent "Fauci didn't say masks were useless at the start of the pandemic"

The surgeon general was also accurate in what he said.

But you raise an interesting point, if masks were seen as a selfish thing not a care for others virtue maybe they wouldn't have been such a hard road to wide spreading acceptance in America.

Masks failed because they are not a golden gun but merely a cheap effective non evasive device that can help reduce spreading, if worn en mass.

These guys need a lesson in reverse psychology. They should have told everyone not to wear masks and to not stay home.

It’s known fact at this point that COVID leaked from a lab in wuhan the was conducting\ng corona virus research heavily funded by various US entities, including those fauci was directly part of.

It’s known fact at this point that COVID leaked from a lab in wuhan the was conducting\ng corona virus research heavily funded by various US entities, including those fauci was directly part of.
:eek:

Are you having a stroke?

:eek:

Are you having a stroke?

This is it?

Ho0I2S18

E0rW1HsX0AAZM5c

Fauci is a national treasure. I hate to see those that say nasty shit about him while he is saving millions of lives. we need to normalize the permanent wearing of masks. This is all just like what happened in demolition man. remember how people no longer touched? sex was out of the question. That is going to become a reality very soon. we just need to figure out the 3 sea shells

I recently heard the CDC is having the Coast Guard go after commercial fishermen who don't wear masks on boats. This is the insanity and the swamp in our government.

Boating for hire is a federally regulated activity....the feds call the shots...there's plenty of other things that I wont talk about, but it's like the airlines: You wanna operate, there are federal rules to follow.

Last edited:
Fauci is a national treasure. I hate to see those that say nasty shit about him while he is saving millions of lives. we need to normalize the permanent wearing of masks. This is all just like what happened in demolition man. remember how people no longer touched? sex was out of the question. That is going to become a reality very soon. we just need to figure out the 3 sea shells
lol

Has anyone considered how devastating these masks are for the environment? I mean billions of daily disposable masks couldn’t be that big of an issue now could it...
A surgical mask takes 450 year to decompose.

Without Fouci using a gain of function ban loophole, the US would it have funded the research in China.

Fauci is directly responsible. How much money did HE get?

Sea shells would scrape a lot

Back