Social Fauci: possibly wear masks in 2022

Here, you need to breathe through this piece of paper for 8 hours, its the only way to survive a virus with a 99.97% survival rate:

This is your golden ticket to health:

Don't worry, its a medical grade instrument.

I thought even you were smarter than this now, come on man.... this is like lowest level IQ conspiracy talk.
Covid is real. I'm pro vaccine.
We have all been duped during this pandemic, however. Keep on pretending Fauci didn't say masks were useless at the start of the pandemic, if you must. No one will change your mind.

Covid is real. I'm pro vaccine.
We have all been duped during this pandemic, however. Keep on pretending Fauci didn't say masks were useless at the start of the pandemic, if you must. No one will change your mind.

Can you QUOTE him?

I think you'll find you misunderstood or more likely forgot what he said.

Fauci just said he thinks the death toll of the 1918 flu pandemic will look a lot smaller than what we're dealing with now. This person shouldn't be in a position of influence, the corruption is nauseating.

Nothing is normal looking about wearing masks in public. Fauci knows it causes more harm than it helps and he's admired as much... No one but npc's believe this shit anymore...

If you're sick, wear a mask for the sake of others, that's it...

Has anyone considered how devastating these masks are for the environment? I mean billions of daily disposable masks couldn’t be that big of an issue now could it...

Can you QUOTE him?

I think you'll find you misunderstood or more likely forgot what he said.
He says he and other "health officials" lied about masks so that there would be enough of them (M95 mainly) for frontline workers

He says he and other "health officials" lied about masks so that there would be enough of them (M95 mainly) for frontline workers

Oh look another misleading shit source that will not quote what he actually said.

She tells us what he originally said in her own words.

I suggest you take the time to look up what he actually said and then judge your source accordingly.

Edit: if you really want to blow your mind have a look at what the WHO said about human to human spread.
Note: 7th grade English is required.

Has anyone considered how devastating these masks are for the environment? I mean billions of daily disposable masks couldn’t be that big of an issue now could it...
The environment will be fine. I don’t understand why all you tree hugging hippies keep complaining about climate change and mask pollution hoaxes

Oh look another misleading shit source that will not quote what he actually said.

She tells us what he originally said in her own words.

I suggest you take the time to look up what he actually said and then judge your source accordingly.

Edit: if you really want to blow your mind have a look at what the WHO said about human to human spread.
Note: 7th grade English is required.
Blow your own mind and watch 30 seconds to see his own words, wtf lol

We just had the most minor flu season on record. I find it hard to believe that masks didn't have an impact on that. I would be personally fine with the inconvenience of wearing a mask just to stop the spread of flu. With that said, I'm not going to look at someone shitty for not choosing to wear one either.

What do you think are the chances that the flu fisappeared because we started calling it covid?

I definitely think that has something to do with it as well. If you go to the hospital for COVID, and you also have the flu, they're just going to file that as COVID. The flu numbers were so low this year though. COVID can't account for all of it.

Back