Social Father arrested at School Board Meeting - School Board Aware of Attack in May Email

Any father would do the same. I'd stick a broomstick up its ass and then do the same to the father for raising such an absolutely deranged child
I'd be using a shotgun to give it gender reassignment surgery if I were the father in this case.

Look dude either post the back and forth or go derail a different thread.

Maybe 1 not involving the rape of a 9th grade girl.

So here ya go hotshot! By you trying to derail this thread about a violent rape. IMO you are essentially White Knighting for this rapist. Not sure on the other culprit, but by watching your conduct here. Maybe not surprising. Maybe a pattern is forming

“White knighting? I have no idea what you’re talking about.”

2 seconds later….

“Oh ya..well ummm…but but but think of the children!”

you are flailing bud.

I corrected someone who asserted schools never used to look the other way when it comes to sexual assault. You, being a complete spazz, have conflated that into somehow “white knighting for a rapist” and “downplaying rape” which is the just the dumbest shit and you know it, thus your complete inability to actually quote me white knighting or downplaying anything. If anything your random accusations about this shit is derailing this thread.

No one has stood up for the kid who raped her, no one has said her being raped isn’t that bad, you’re just being a hysterical little bitch lol.

Reactions: LMP
I'd be using a shotgun to give it gender reassignment surgery if I were the father in this case.

There are two different fathers in two different cases.

If the first case is true and connected to the second, why aren't the police being held responsible for the second as apparently the first was immediately reported to them?

Isn't it entirely their responsibility?

The police made a statement (linked in this thread) that mentioned the enormous amount of misinformation regarding these issues. Hopefully they'll be specific down the road.

2 seconds later….

you are flailing bud.

I corrected someone who asserted schools never used to look the other way when it comes to sexual assault. You, being a complete spazz, have conflated that into somehow “white knighting for a rapist” and “downplaying rape” which is the just the dumbest shit and you know it, thus your complete inability to actually quote me white knighting or downplaying anything. If anything your random accusations about this shit is derailing this thread.

No one has stood up for the kid who raped her, no one has said her being raped isn’t that bad, you’re just being a hysterical little bitch lol.

The school kind of did stand up for the kid who raped her though by trying to sweep it under the carpet. Add to that left wing media who tried to create a narrative of 'crazy Trumper parent' rather than report the reality of 'guy who was enraged his daughter got raped'.

The school kind of did stand up for the kid who raped her though by trying to sweep it under the carpet. Add to that left wing media who tried to create a narrative of 'crazy Trumper parent' rather than report the reality of 'guy who was enraged his daughter got raped'.

Oh ya, the school’s response was totally wrong. No argument there. Didn’t see the “left wing” stories but weird if they brought the dad’s political party into it.

It matters because someone posted “schools never let this shit slide before” and that was a false statement I corrected by pointing out hazing that crosses over into sexual assault has been over looked a bunch. Why that correction is so triggering to some of you is confusing but amusing.

Schools have absolutely tried to hide this shit before…

I’m sure I could find plenty of cases of star HS athletes who were given kid glove treatment

But it’s idiotic for this School Board to assert there’s no danger of allowing biological males into women’s only spaces, regardless of how they identify. The superintendent even insisted there wasn’t any examples… while there was a case just a few weeks prior.

A woman’s group in Cali is dealing with the issues of having biological men housed with women in the prison system…

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.dailycaller.com/2021/08/12/california-transgender-lgbtq-condoms-prison-gavin-

In late June, WoLF issued a letter to Newsom, California Attorney General Rob Bonta, and Department of Corrections Secretary Kathleen Allison, “demanding an immediate halt to the transferring of male inmates to women’s prisons due to allegations that such policies place female inmates in danger and violate their civil rights.”

“Those running the prison system know how dangerous conditions have become for the women in California state custody,” the letter said. “Many of the correctional officers have openly acknowledged that they expect the women will be raped and assaulted, there will likely be pregnancies, and, in general, the environment will be ripe for exploitation of the women and challenging to control.”

Reactions: Zer
why does it matter that the alleged perp is trans?

Yea hard to not feel that way I know someone that happened to and the dad’s response after time is what good he would be to the kid sitting in jail for a long time. The molester got off with a slap on the wrist didn’t have to registered sex offenders list and makes a good living off a small business.

You have to at least fuck the guy up. No way could I let something like that happen. Can you imagine living every day knowing that the law did nothing to this guy who stole the innocence from your kid?

Nope, you have to at least rearrange his face.

why does it matter that the alleged perp is trans?

Because the notion is that the school board covered up the act because it was a trans kid so people wont see the connection between the bathroom policy and the girl being raped in the bathroom.

Ultimately nobody really cares about whether the rapist is trans or not, except people trying to somehow use the situation to criticize conservatives. The important question is whether or not a rapist was allowed to go into the womens bathroom and, if so, why? And then why cover it up?

Schools have absolutely tried to hide this shit before…

I’m sure I could find plenty of cases of star HS athletes who were given kid glove treatment

But it’s idiotic for this School Board to assert there’s no danger of allowing biological males into women’s only spaces, regardless of how they identify. The superintendent even insisted there wasn’t any examples… while there was a case just a few weeks prior.

A woman’s group in Cali is dealing with the issues of having biological men housed with women in the prison system…

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.dailycaller.com/2021/08/12/california-transgender-lgbtq-condoms-prison-gavin-

In late June, WoLF issued a letter to Newsom, California Attorney General Rob Bonta, and Department of Corrections Secretary Kathleen Allison, “demanding an immediate halt to the transferring of male inmates to women’s prisons due to allegations that such policies place female inmates in danger and violate their civil rights.”

“Those running the prison system know how dangerous conditions have become for the women in California state custody,” the letter said. “Many of the correctional officers have openly acknowledged that they expect the women will be raped and assaulted, there will likely be pregnancies, and, in general, the environment will be ripe for exploitation of the women and challenging to control.”

For sure, there is danger in allowing biological males in female only spaces. How much danger is worth discussing, as personally this is first case if this kind of assault I’ve heard with minors. There’s clearly also danger in allowing young males in male only locker rooms and bathrooms as we’ve seen many sexual assaults in that scenario as well.

It’s likely it’s a good idea to separate the sexes when they are minors and maybe offer a third gender nuetral bath room/changing area just because the immature and impulsive nature of kids. But when it comes to adults, trans and cross dressing folks have been using the bathrooms they identify with since pretty much forever and there’s been no crazy pattern of sexual assaults.

just interesting to see the reaction to this compared to the much more prevalent threat of your kid getting assaulted by teammate of their own sex which is a danger folks accept without much thought.

One of my colleagues is interviewing for a role in the UK within my company. There are 4 pages of questions regarding sexuality and race under the headline of diversity. There are countless choices to define your sexuality. I’ve never seen anything like it and surely the US is heading in that direction.

Anyone from the UK have to fill out that shit?

One of my colleagues is interviewing for a role in the UK within my company. There are 4 pages of questions regarding sexuality and race under the headline of diversity. There are countless choices to define your sexuality. I’ve never seen anything like it and surely the US is heading in that direction.

Anyone from the UK have to fill out that shit?

Nope. My university job had the bog standard race and gender questions and the option to 'prefer not to say'.

We hired some grifter as an EDI Officer, he made some bullshit EDI survey for the team - it wasn't much more detailed than the university's application form, to be fair. Again, the option to not specify was there.

I've always answered those questions honestly, but the next job I apply for that has these questions I'll just prefer not to say to all of them. None of this is any of anyone else's business but mine.

All of this stuff could be resolved with the simple introduction of anonymous applications. The fact they haven't done this, speaks volumes - they WANT to know who they are inviting to an interview, because they don't want to risk it being 5 x straight white people. They need an even quota - so they don't really base the selection process on fairness or merit. It's just quota filling.

2 seconds later….

you are flailing bud.

I see no quotes of this conversation we had.

And you corrected no one. He was correct, and you attempted to derail and downplay. White knighting indeed.

Now screw off.

For sure, there is danger in allowing biological males in female only spaces. How much danger is worth discussing, as personally this is first case if this kind of assault I’ve heard with minors. There’s clearly also danger in allowing young males in male only locker rooms and bathrooms as we’ve seen many sexual assaults in that scenario as well.

It’s likely it’s a good idea to separate the sexes when they are minors and maybe offer a third gender nuetral bath room/changing area just because the immature and impulsive nature of kids. But when it comes to adults, trans and cross dressing folks have been using the bathrooms they identify with since pretty much forever and there’s been no crazy pattern of sexual assaults.

just interesting to see the reaction to this compared to the much more prevalent threat of your kid getting assaulted by teammate of their own sex which is a danger folks accept without much thought.

Then make a damn thread on sports hazing and possible coach cover up. Don't come into this thread and equate the two like you have multiple times now. That is derailing.

Again, find an example of a girl being raped in her bathroom and the school AND school board covering up if you want to make comparisons.

I see no quotes of this conversation we had.

And you corrected no one. He was correct, and you attempted to derail and downplay. White knighting indeed.

Now screw off.

Lol.

“white knighting? I have no idea what you’re talking about.”

I quote you accusing me of it.

“oh derp, ummmm…yeah you are! I just can’t quote it!”

If you’re going to be a hysterical lil bitch and accuse people of defending a rapist be a big boy and quote the post they did it. If you actually were concerned about derailing you wouldn’t respond to every single post I make, even when I’m replying to a different poster, but that’s not what this is actually about.
I just for whatever reason have a rent free condo in your head and you need to screech at me about something, but you’re not smart enough to intelligently argue the topic so it’s just “derp white knighting and derailing!”

how can I white knight this rapist but also not be on topic at the same time?

Last edited:
Lol.

“white knighting? I have no idea what you’re talking about.”

I quote you accusing me of it.

“oh derp, ummmm…yeah you are! I just can’t quote it!”

If you’re going to be a hysterical lil bitch and accuse people of defending a rapist be a big boy and quote the post they did it. If you actually were concerned about derailing you wouldn’t respond to every single post I make, even when I’m replying to a different poster, but that’s not what this is actually about.
I just for whatever reason have a rent free condo in your head and you need to screech at me about something, but you’re not smart enough to intelligently argue the topic so it’s just “derp white knighting and derailing!”

how can I white knight this rapist but also not be on topic at the same time?

You didn't quote shit. You made up shit.

You can do both by playing the but game dummy.....BBBBUUUUTTTT HAZING IN LOCKER ROOMS!!

Again, screw off.

You didn't quote shit. You made up shit.

You can do both by playing the but game dummy.....BBBBUUUUTTTT HAZING IN LOCKER ROOMS!!

Again, screw off.

Lol do you have Alzheimer’s or are you just very dumb and triggered? I quoted your post from page ten. The one you were you were so rustled you started screeching about white knighting a rapist.

You still have yet to find a similar case.

Until then you are just white knighting for a rapist because it benefits you politically.

Scumbag confirmation

Who the fuck "accepts" that? "Without much thought"? No one "accepts" that danger. WTF are you talking about?

If you show sexual assault by a teammate and the school board covers it up, and allows the rapist to go to a different school and rape someone else I assure you there would be just as much outrage from the same people outraged at this.

The people politicizing this are mostly people like
you.

Back