Social Father arrested at School Board Meeting - School Board Aware of Attack in May Email

Because the notion is that the school board covered up the act because it was a trans kid so people wont see the connection between the bathroom policy and the girl being raped in the bathroom.

Ultimately nobody really cares about whether the rapist is trans or not, except people trying to somehow use the situation to criticize conservatives. The important question is whether or not a rapist was allowed to go into the womens bathroom and, if so, why? And then why cover it up?

Correct me if I'm wrong but none of what has been alleged here has been specifically substantiated, and a statement from the police pointed out that there was a tremendous amount of misinformation being circulated.

If by men in bathrooms you mean trans folks, those transitioning, etc. then no it’s not due to anything recent. Those folks have been using the bathrooms they identify with since forever.

I don’t think any social norms have recently been thrown out the window to cause hazing, I think that’s a phenomenon in sports for young people that’s been downplayed and not commonly addressed or properly punished for a pretty long time.

there have been numerous stories of rape from transgendered people directly related to the changing of policy on this matter. women have been raped in prisons, shelters and bathrooms all due to the recent upsetting of social norms and it is just plainly stupid that we are supporting it. and this is not to mention the hilariously absurd spectacle of men competing against women on sports teams.

the left (my side) is just completely wrong on this issue-- profoundly so.

Last edited:
Beth Barts, the person suggested to be resigning because of all this, was resigning in the face of her imminent removal for other reasons. She doesn't even mention this incident in her resignation.

Barts Resigns Amid School District Turmoil

Barts told Loudoun Now that there is not one singular factor that prompted her resignation. She is facing a removal effort in court, sparked by her involvement in the Facebook group, Anti-Racist Parents of Loudoun County, where members allegedly compiled names of parents in the county opposed to the district’s equity efforts. During her term, Barts has been a vocal proponent of working toward racial equity in the school district.​

there have been numerous stories of rape from transgendered people directly related to the changing of policy on this matter. women have been raped in prisons, shelters and bathrooms all due to the recent upsetting of social norms and it is just plainly stupid that we are supporting it. and this is not to mention the hilariously absurd spectacle of men competing against women on sports teams.

I don't agree with all the measures put in place to support the trans community, especially not involvement in competitive sports, but I think the bathroom issue isn't an issue. There's a decade of history in New York state that proves it.

I don't agree with all the measures put in place to support the trans community, especially not involvement in competitive sports, but I think the bathroom issue isn't an issue. There's a decade of history in New York state that proves it.

i disagree. there have been rapes and nudity paraded in front of little girls in women's bathrooms due to these stupid policies. no girl or woman should ever be subjected to even a little bit of it. its completely absurd and stupid and unnecessary. single use non gendered bathrooms wherever possible is a much better solution.

i would not stand for even a tiny bit of abuse directed towards a trans gendered person out in the public. i would risk my own safety to defend them from it with conviction. but all of the rest of this is insanity.

Lol do you have Alzheimer’s or are you just very dumb and triggered? I quoted your post from page ten. The one you were you were so rustled you started screeching about white knighting a rapist.

I'm talking about your fictitious conversation from another thread, dummy. You can't even keep your story straight.

Go fucking derail a shit thread dude. Not this thread. Take your white knighting to a less serious thread.

DUDE!!! You can't just bury the lead like this and NOT quote this fucking article.

Democrats in the Virginia General Assembly voted for — and Governor Ralph Northam signed — a law allowing schools to refrain from reporting instances of sexual battery, stalking, violation of a protective order, and violent threats occurring on school property in 2020.

In a stunning exchange between legislators in the House of Delegates last year, Todd Gilbert, the Republican Leader in the body, asked Delegate Mike Mullen “did I hear correctly that you would not have to report sexual battery to law enforcement any longer if we accept these amendments?”

“I would answer the minority leader that he is not hard of hearing, and that he is asking me to repeat this over again even though he heard it the first time,” responded Mullen, the bill’s sponsor.

“Forgive me, Madam Speaker, ladies and gentlemen, for being shocked that the patron, a career prosecutor, would want to accept these amendments, and frankly would want to put you all in the position of voting to accept these amendments,” shot back Gilbert.

“So I apologize for my hard of hearing, but frankly I couldn’t believe my ears,” he added.

Holy Fucking shit... Why, Just why? There's no rational explanation for this law... and it's likely highly illegal. Not reporting sexual assaults to the police?

Let's see @Officer Rick spin this.... lol. Yes, the school tried to handle the first case "Internally" and the police only got involved after the father lost his shit at the school. Then and only then, did the police take his daughter to the hospital for a rape test kit.

I'm lazy bro

Beth Barts, the person suggested to be resigning because of all this, was resigning in the face of her imminent removal for other reasons. She doesn't even mention this incident in her resignation.

Barts told Loudoun Now that there is not one singular factor that prompted her resignation. She is facing a removal effort in court, sparked by her involvement in the Facebook group, Anti-Racist Parents of Loudoun County, where members allegedly compiled names of parents in the county opposed to the district’s equity efforts. During her term, Barts has been a vocal proponent of working toward racial equity in the school district.​

barts was the one pushing CTR during 2020-21. She has quite the record of polemic stances against most of the parents. Just google her name and you’ll find plenty.

Again, who do you believe is lying about this? The Child, her father, or both?

barts was the one pushing CTR during 2020-21. She has quite the record of polemic stances against most of the parents. Just google her name and you’ll find plenty.

I am aware.

I was just pointing out there's no reason to connect her departure to this incident.

Lots of shenanigans in Loudoun.

Again, who do you believe is lying about this? The Child, her father, or both?

I don't believe anything, I don't think anything has been proven yet. All of this is coming from a single writer for the Daily Wire who is filling in the blanks with claims he can't substantiate. Haven't I already said it's possible all of this happened exactly as described? Add to my cause for hesitation the statement from the police that an enormous amount of misinformation is being circulated regarding these issues.

Not sure why you chose that post for your reply, that was me pointing out that woman didn't resign as a result of this incident, which was the suggestion.

It isn't this particular issue the left (used to be my side, but don't pick teams anymore) is wrong on. This issue is a symptom of the cancer that's political correctness.

If you take a dogmatic approach to tackling any subject you're gonna make mistakes in handling it. The left is viewing these new conversations the same way the right used to. By screaming heresy and their version of God wills it. But in their case it's "feelings" wills it. And that's an especially apt comparison when it comes to the topic of covering for sexual predators.

Were you expecting her to say something like "I'm resigning cause I helped cover up a rape?"

Were you expecting her to say something like "I'm resigning cause I helped cover up a rape?"

There was a recall vote and she's been in jeopardy for years.

Is there any statement at all that ties her to this incident? Anything?

Or just unscrupulous media taking advantage of the timing.

Correct me if I'm wrong but none of what has been alleged here has been specifically substantiated, and a statement from the police pointed out that there was a tremendous amount of misinformation being circulated.

Tell you what, if it all turns out to be the grand dishonest concoction of a conservative cabal, I owe you a coke.

Tell you what, if it all turns out to be the grand dishonest concoction of a conservative cabal, I owe you a coke.

Like CRT in K12?

It's possibly exactly like that, it even involves a lot of the same people in exactly the same place.

Sounds like an indefinite deadline with no clear line in the sand, should just start with if the kid is successfully charged and prosecuted.

Sounds like an indefinite deadline with no clear line in the sand, should just start with if the kid is successfully charged and prosecuted.

For this crime specifically, because he was arrested for a different one at a different school.

Probably never going to be public though, because apparently the records are sealed for this one.

For this crime specifically, because he was arrested for a different one at a different school.

Probably never going to be public though, because apparently the records are sealed for this one.
The police said he's been charged with felony aggravated sexual battery, I don't think it will be a secret if he's successfully prosecuted, like there will be a situation where no one will know one way or another, including the father.

Back