Social Father arrested at School Board Meeting - School Board Aware of Attack in May Email

Wooooooooo

This made my blood boil

The left is so fucking disgusting

Their precious trans can do no wrong

I’d beat the fuck out of everyone on that board

He better sue them and get every cent he fucking wants for his family

Can’t wait for libs to dismiss this and keep acting like this kind of shit never happens

And that little shit that raped his daughter need his dick ripped off with no anesthesia

Fuck anyone who tries to qualify this. That father had every right to make a scene and much much worse
whew lad
fixde this for you so they are decending in ordre of elngth

Who the fuck "accepts" that? "Without much thought"? No one "accepts" that danger. WTF are you talking about?

If you show sexual assault by a teammate and the school board covers it up, and allows the rapist to go to a different school and rape someone else I assure you there would be just as much outrage from the same people outraged at this.

The people politicizing this are mostly people like
you.

I haven’t mentioned any political party or party’s agenda or stance on this whatsoever, you’re the one bringing that shit into this and then bitching that it’s been brought into this.

By accepted I mean, as you can see in this thread, from this one trans minor rape folks are already calling for banning biological males, trans, etc from female locker rooms and taking some very tangible actions to prevent this risk from existing. Whereas the more prevailing danger, sexual assault from their own sex due to hazing, is a risk many people seem to just accept as part of life without the calls for a bunch of preventive measures like sexual assault and anti-hazing training for athletic departments, monitors being brought in from outside of the team’s coaches present to prevent hazing being a culture allowed to exist in the first place, etc. Instead people seem to just throw their hands up and wait till the assaults have happened to react.

I haven’t mentioned any political party or party’s agenda or stance on this whatsoever, you’re the one bringing that shit into this and then bitching that it’s been brought into this.

By accepted I mean, as you can see in this thread, from this one trans minor rape folks are already calling for banning biological males, trans, etc from female locker rooms and taking some very tangible actions to prevent this risk from existing. Whereas the more prevailing danger, sexual assault from their own sex due to hazing, is a risk many people seem to just accept as part of life without the calls for a bunch of preventive measures like sexual assault and anti-hazing training for athletic departments, monitors being brought in from outside of the team’s coaches present to prevent hazing being a culture allowed to exist in the first place, etc. Instead people seem to just throw their hands up and wait till the assaults have happened to react.

You make it sound like homosexual assault during athletic hazing is somehow common. It isn't. It's extremely rare, thankfully. Just as incidents like this one are extremely rare, thankfully.

None of the shit you're saying makes much sense, but it also doesn't apply. The more "prevailing danger" is rape from ones own sex during athletic hazing? More prevailing than what? I doubt high school girls in their bathrooms have to worry about cheerleaders coming in and raping then, so your comparison is nonsensical.

I'm not sold on this person being an honest trans so much as them utilizing the new ruleset to accommodate themselves. Which has always been the argument. No one says trans people are more likely to commit rape, they say that these new bathroom accomodations make it easier for creeps to loophole themselves into bad situations.

If there was an incident of a football player raping a girl in the bathroom and the school covered it up, there's be just as much outrage (if not, more) and we'd be hearing about "rape culture". If theres a hazing involved where teammates sexually assault someone, no one accepts it or does nothing. They put their children in the hands of school authorities under the, sometimes misplaced, notion that the school and faculty will see to their child's health and safety. When parents have a son that joins a football team, they don't say "Oh, well, you might get raped but we just accept that risk". They don't see it as a possibility. If it does happen, the outrage is every bit as strong as the outrage over this incident because the school broke such an important trust that was granted to them.

You're being contrary for the sake of being contrary. The problem is all of the outrage over this incident is justified and you're coming in with a bunch of crap like an incident from years ago thinking somehow you're proving anything relevant. And it's an incident that garnered far more outrage than this one, because that was literally national news. So your comparison fails to present anything meaningful.

We should also note that it's far too early to be talking about comparing whether or not one risk is more prevalent than another because these types of bathroom situations are very, very new. So, again, your comparison is worthless. It'll take years before we could make a proper comparison about something like this.

Last edited:
You make it sound like homosexual assault during athletic hazing is somehow common. It isn't. It's extremely rare, thankfully. Just as incidents like this one are extremely rare, thankfully.

None of the shit you're saying makes much sense, but it also doesn't apply. The more "prevailing danger" is rape from ones own sex during athletic hazing? More prevailing than what? I doubt high school girls in their bathrooms have to worry about cheerleaders coming in and raping then, so your comparison is nonsensical.

I'm not sold on this person being an honest trans so much as them utilizing the new ruleset to accommodate themselves. Which has always been the argument. No one says trans people are more likely to commit rape, they say that these new bathroom accomodations make it easier for creeps to loophole themselves into bad situations.

If there was an incident of a football player raping a girl in the bathroom and the school covered it up, we'd be hearing about "rape culture". If theres a hazing involved where teammates sexually assault someone, no one accepts it or does nothing. They put their children in the hands of school authorities under the, sometimes misplaced, notion that the school and faculty will see to their child's health and safety. When parents have a son that joins a football team, they don't say "Oh, well, you might get raped but we just accept that risk". They don't see it as a possibility. If it does happen, the outrage is every bit as strong as the outrage over this incident because the school broke such an important trust that was granted to them.

You're being contrary for the sake of being contrary. The problem is all of the outrage over this incident is justified and you're coming in with a bunch of crap like an incident from years ago thinking somehow you're proving anything relevant. And it's an incident that garnered far more outrage than this one, because that was literally national news. So your comparison fails to present anything meaningful.

We should also note that it's far too early to be talking about comparing whether or not one risk is more prevalent than another because these types of bathroom situations are very, very new. So, again, your comparison is worthless. It'll take years before we could make a proper comparison about something like this.

Rape is not the only form of sexual assault kids experience at school. Also not sure why you’re fixated on just girls getting raped when all the other forms are highly damaging to kids regardless of gender.

Also think you’re wrong about it being “extremely rare”.

“While the exact incidence of sexual misconduct in sports is difficult to determine, it is estimated that anywhere from 2% to 48% of athletes will experience some kind of sexual maltreatment.”

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6204631/

you’re also wrong about the bathroom being brand new. In minors at school, sure, but all other trans folks have been using the restrooms they identify with since forever.

Last edited:
His daughter may have been raped. The school board may have covered it up. But he still appears to have been a belligerant asshole at the meeting.

So? Can you blame him? Most fathers would react in a similar manner.

DUDE!!! You can't just bury the lead like this and NOT quote this fucking article.

Democrats in the Virginia General Assembly voted for — and Governor Ralph Northam signed — a law allowing schools to refrain from reporting instances of sexual battery, stalking, violation of a protective order, and violent threats occurring on school property in 2020.

In a stunning exchange between legislators in the House of Delegates last year, Todd Gilbert, the Republican Leader in the body, asked Delegate Mike Mullen “did I hear correctly that you would not have to report sexual battery to law enforcement any longer if we accept these amendments?”

“I would answer the minority leader that he is not hard of hearing, and that he is asking me to repeat this over again even though he heard it the first time,” responded Mullen, the bill’s sponsor.

“Forgive me, Madam Speaker, ladies and gentlemen, for being shocked that the patron, a career prosecutor, would want to accept these amendments, and frankly would want to put you all in the position of voting to accept these amendments,” shot back Gilbert.

“So I apologize for my hard of hearing, but frankly I couldn’t believe my ears,” he added.

Holy Fucking shit... Why, Just why? There's no rational explanation for this law... and it's likely highly illegal. Not reporting sexual assaults to the police?

Let's see @Officer Rick spin this.... lol. Yes, the school tried to handle the first case "Internally" and the police only got involved after the father lost his shit at the school. Then and only then, did the police take his daughter to the hospital for a rape test kit.

"Democrats in the Virginia General Assembly voted for — and Governor Ralph Northam signed — a law allowing schools to refrain from reporting instances of sexual battery, stalking, violation of a protective order, and violent threats occurring on school property in 2020."

Yet they want the fucking FBI to get involved if parents get angry at school board meetings. What in the fuck is wrong with these people?

"Democrats in the Virginia General Assembly voted for — and Governor Ralph Northam signed — a law allowing schools to refrain from reporting instances of sexual battery, stalking, violation of a protective order, and violent threats occurring on school property in 2020."

Yet they want the fucking FBI to get involved if parents get angry at school board meetings. What in the fuck is wrong with these people?
Nothing that a dance with Lucille couldn't fix.
image.png

Rape is not the only form of sexual assault kids experience at school. Also not sure why you’re fixated on just girls getting raped when all the other forms are highly damaging to kids regardless of gender.

Also think you’re wrong about it being “extremely rare”.

“While the exact incidence of sexual misconduct in sports is difficult to determine, it is estimated that anywhere from 2% to 48% of athletes will experience some kind of sexual maltreatment.”

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6204631/

you’re also wrong about the bathroom being brand new. In minors at school, sure, but all other trans folks have been using the restrooms they identify with since forever.

Who said rape is the only form of sexual assault?

"Fixated on girls"? Because a girl got raped. That's literally what the story is about. You keep launching into other topics that don't have anything to do with this one.

2-48%, eh? That's a range that screams accuracy. But again, you want to include all forms of sexual misconduct for some reason. I didn't say sexual misconduct was rare. I said incident like this one. I didnt see the methadology of the study, but I'm reminded of the study that said women in the US had like 1/3 chance of being a victim of sexual assault, but it included things like "cat calling" or "someone attempting to kiss them without provocation".

Like I said, the problem isn't trans people. It's creepers using this rule to loophole themselves into situations they can take advantage of. Again, your points are meaningless and completely nonsensical to what's being discussed.

Loudoun County superintendent apologizes, board member resigns as backlash grows over alleged sexual assaults

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/lo...-board-member-resigns-sexual-assault-backlash

"Superintendent Scott Ziegler apologized for saying during a June event that the Virginia district had no record of assaults taking place in its bathrooms. His comments came amid debate about policy changes related to self-identified transgender students. Ziegler said Friday that he misunderstood the question when he made the comment. "

The superintendent said that he misunderstood the question. Is that really what he is going to go with here? His answer to the question was ""we don’t have any record of assaults occurring in our restrooms". What question would that have been the right answer for?

This dude has got to go and I'm pretty sure that it is only a matter of time now before that door is hitting him on his ass.

they are lucky my daughter doesn't go to that school. i would make if very uncomfortable for them all the time.

His daughter may have been raped. The school board may have covered it up. But he still appears to have been a belligerant asshole at the meeting.

<Huh2>

Update: It turns out the School Board named "Scott Smith" on their request to the FBI for them to monitor the parents. The Biden Administration encouraged the school boards to make a request to the FBI directly.

Scott Smith is the father of the first girl raped by the transgender student in the bathroom. He went to the first available School Board meeting after the rape / sodomy of his 10 year old daughter. Just before he was about to speak, an assistant to one of the school board members came up to him and said, "No one believes your daughter". That's when the man went apeshit and they had him arrested. He was never allowed to speak, ask questions, and share his concerns of the policy they were lying about in the meeting and talking up. They set up a man in total duress and then used him to get the FBI on parents nationwide. This is some serious Authoritarian **** going on with these Leftists.

Loudon County parents should be at the next school board meeting with huge petitions for a new election and resignation of the lying and colluding School Board members.

men in women's bathrooms is happening because of a recent decent into madness that has overturned social norms and that is proving the case of those of us who wanted those norms upheld. of course there is going to be outrage and anger and focus placed on this.

what social norms have been recently thrown to the wayside that could prevent hazing do you think?

Who said rape is the only form of sexual assault?

"Fixated on girls"? Because a girl got raped. That's literally what the story is about. You keep launching into other topics that don't have anything to do with this one.

2-48%, eh? That's a range that screams accuracy. But again, you want to include all forms of sexual misconduct for some reason. I didn't say sexual misconduct was rare. I said incident like this one. I didnt see the methadology of the study, but I'm reminded of the study that said women in the US had like 1/3 chance of being a victim of sexual assault, but it included things like "cat calling" or "someone attempting to kiss them without provocation".

Like I said, the problem isn't trans people. It's creepers using this rule to loophole themselves into situations they can take advantage of. Again, your points are meaningless and completely nonsensical to what's being discussed.

You made some assertions like kids getting sexually assaulted via hazing was very rare, which the people who actually have done studies argue that even at lowest of their range (2 out of hundred) isn’t super rare. Also said the trans in bathrooms things was brand new, which also was false. I just corrected those.

men in women's bathrooms is happening because of a recent decent into madness that has overturned social norms and that is proving the case of those of us who wanted those norms upheld. of course there is going to be outrage and anger and focus placed on this.

what social norms have been recently thrown to the wayside that could prevent hazing do you think?

If by men in bathrooms you mean trans folks, those transitioning, etc. then no it’s not due to anything recent. Those folks have been using the bathrooms they identify with since forever.

I don’t think any social norms have recently been thrown out the window to cause hazing, I think that’s a phenomenon in sports for young people that’s been downplayed and not commonly addressed or properly punished for a pretty long time.

Let's see @Officer Rick spin this.... lol. Yes, the school tried to handle the first case "Internally" and the police only got involved after the father lost his shit at the school. Then and only then, did the police take his daughter to the hospital for a rape test kit.
oh look its Derpi tagging me

hey moron look what i posted several pages back

not for nothing isnt this a matter for the police??

what is there to spin? i clearly said the police should have handled this

but nice try at a "gotcha" moment

its ok Derpi (pats head) you're still "special" here

<BidenShutIt>

Reactions: LMP
You made some assertions like kids getting sexually assaulted via hazing was very rare, which the people who actually have done studies argue that even at lowest of their range (2 out of hundred) isn’t super rare. Also said the trans in bathrooms things was brand new, which also was false. I just corrected those.

You've done a lot of things. Corrections are not one of them. Almost every single point you make shows a startling lack on context or a completely absurd framing of what I say.

I said homosexual assault via hazing is very rare. Nothing you said disputes this. You posted one study with a comically large spread.

Rape is not the same thing as sexual misconduct. You continue to not understand this difference. Let's just say for the sake of argument that the lowest number on the range, 2%, is accurate. You're assuming, incorrectly, that it means 2% have been victims of the kind of rape were talking about. What the study is saying is that that many people have been victims of some form of sexual misconduct. Which, depending on what they're including as factors, can mean anything from rape to someone attempting an unwanted kiss.

This is why your points continue to be random and meaningless. You don't even understand what your own "evidence" is saying.

Back