Fast Food is awesome.

Damn! That shit makes me think twice about ordering food no doubt.

Weird i have watched fast food calories back here in europe. And they are much lower. Do they inject calories in to the food or what?

Have you seen portion sizes in the US

They are HUGE

Have you seen portion sizes in the US

They are HUGE

Yeah.

The only way to get a reasonable sized meal is to order small, or go someplace like taco bell where you can order however much or as little as you want.

And not every restaraunt has "sizes". Chipotle for example.

Let me get this straight: Bob Evans Caramel Banana Pecan Cream Stacked and Stuffed Hotcakes are NOT good for me???

Yeah.

The only way to get a reasonable sized meal is to order small, or go someplace like taco bell where you can order however much or as little as you want.

And not every restaraunt has "sizes". Chipotle for example.

Whats a chipotle

Everything is made from chips?

Including the drink?

Whats a chipotle

Everything is made from chips?

Including the drink?

Chipotle is like... mexican food that sort of pretends to be healthy but they give you these giant burritos wrapped in aluminum foil and they are the most delicious things in the world.

Good thing I don't live within 50 miles of one or I'd be there all the time.

Chipotle is like... mexican food that sort of pretends to be healthy but they give you these giant burritos wrapped in aluminum foil and they are the most delicious things in the world.

Good thing I don't live within 50 miles of one or I'd be there all the time.

They opened one in the shopping center that's like 4 blocks away from me.

They make burritos that are roughly the size of bricks, filled with rice, beans, and your choice of meat. They also have other toppings you can add.

They opened one in the shopping center that's like 4 blocks away from me.

They make burritos that are roughly the size of bricks, filled with rice, beans, and your choice of meat. They also have other toppings you can add.

That sounds like some tasty shit

whats funny is if some of you are mexican, and have ever been to a good mexican restaurant..thats a regular sized burrito lol, the only difference is that at chipotle u can custom make a burrito from all there ingredients..its some tasty shit! but here in LA i have a couple mexican food spots that blow Chipotle outta the water! haha Burritos de chile verde FTW! :D aka..slow simmerd pork or chicken in green chile and spices, wrapped in a bigg ass tortilla with beans..mmmm

theres my cheat day..lol

whats funny is if some of you are mexican, and have ever been to a good mexican restaurant..thats a regular sized burrito lol, the only difference is that at chipotle u can custom make a burrito from all there ingredients..its some tasty shit! but here in LA i have a couple mexican food spots that blow Chipotle outta the water! haha Burritos de chile verde FTW! :D aka..slow simmerd pork or chicken in green chile and spices, wrapped in a bigg ass tortilla with beans..mmmm

theres my cheat day..lol

Well yeah, but if you don't live in the southwest...

I can get good seafood whenever I want.

Well yeah, but if you don't live in the southwest...

I can get good seafood whenever I want.

Yeah, us denizens of Los Angeles can't get any seafood, the ocean's just way too far.

psssst, LA != southwest =p

theres my cheat day..lol

Damn you, I'm really hungry now...

nobody ever believes me when I tell them how many calories are in a Chipotle burrito. Those things are enormous and destructive.

I used to be on board the chipotle bandwagon, a prolonged, explosive bout of food poisoning later... not so much. You can get better burritos at any random taco shop around here anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back