Fast Food is awesome.

lol at how many of those meals satisy your calorie intake for the entire day!!!

america, you are seriously in trouble...

OMG!!! That "Personal" deep dish pizza:

2,310 calories
162 g fat
123 g carbs
4,470 mg sodium

That is INSANE. A previous poster had it right: America is in serious trouble.

2,310 calories
162 g fat
123 g carbs
4,470 mg sodium

That is INSANE
. A previous poster had it right: America is in serious trouble.

Insanely good... am I right!?

2,310 calories
162 g fat
123 g carbs
4,470 mg sodium

nice 2 of thoses badboys a day to bulk up :) (but die soon after)

even that large Quizno's sub had 4.6g of sodium... god almighty

Those guys don't have shit on The Cheesecake Factory.

Salt + fat + sugars = tasty.

Or at least that's what your brain will tell you.

The evolutionary psychology take on obesity and fast food is fascinating. If you're not familiar with it, it essentially says that high fat, high sodium, and sweet foods are delicious to us because finding such foods would have been like winning the lottery in our hunter-gatherer past.

And fast food purveyors exploit this evolutionary hangover by cramming their foods full of the things we as a species love.

The field has a similar take on alcohol. Fermentation would have signaled extremely ripe, sugary fruit in the past. Lots of energy, less time finding/gathering sufficient calories to go about your daily tasks.

I read the same article on a seperate website from both of those... can't remember which one, but this article must be el popular...

Those guys don't have shit on The Cheesecake Factory.

+1, a couple years back I had large disaronno amaretto milkshake and a huge piece of double chocolate fudge death cake from there one afternoon for the fuck of it, I don't even want to imagine the numbers on that shit but DAMN was it fantastic.

After looking at that I feel nauseated yet hungry at the same time.

Salt + fat + sugars = tasty.

Or at least that's what your brain will tell you.

The evolutionary psychology take on obesity and fast food is fascinating. If you're not familiar with it, it essentially says that high fat, high sodium, and sweet foods are delicious to us because finding such foods would have been like winning the lottery in our hunter-gatherer past.

And fast food purveyors exploit this evolutionary hangover by cramming their foods full of the things we as a species love.

The field has a similar take on alcohol. Fermentation would have signaled extremely ripe, sugary fruit in the past. Lots of energy, less time finding/gathering sufficient calories to go about your daily tasks.

Thats a very interesting point.

I'm sure you're not thinking about eating all those calories when you're drunk.

2,310 calories
162 g fat
123 g carbs
4,470 mg sodium

No wonder I'm always thirsty after eating lots of pizza.

1177bloominonion.jpg

2. Chili's Awesome Blossom

2,710 calories
203 g fat
194 g carbs
6,360 mg sodium

Not gonna lie, this is one of my fav foods ever. Maybe twice a year, but I can(and have) eat the whole damn thing myself

Back