@fasion statements at the gym

I just wear a white wifebeater and boardshorts. Just curious, do you think the white wifebeater is too showy? Im always thinking people might think Im trying to be pompous but I just find it comfy and it breathes well. Its really hot here. And besides, I dont sweat that much so Im not soaking the benches :p

I'm a fat motherfucker, and I have some 20" pythons. Is that bad too?

a leopard skin posing pouch.......... :redface:

Actually I generally wear shorts that have a huge rip in the right butt cheek and a t shirt with nothing on it/a ripped shirt

TripVersion1 said:
. Just curious, do you think the white wifebeater is too showy?
As long as your bra strap doesn't show, I'd say you're OK.

Ian1983 said:
a leopard skin posing pouch.......... :redface:

Actually I generally wear shorts that have a huge rip in the right butt cheek and a t shirt with nothing on it/a ripped shirt

ok george micheal wake me up before you gogo to the gym

Who says?

Oh yeah, right, you can probably cut a good 6" off your BP range of motion with those bitches flopping free eh? Sweeeeet.

Gym shorts or track pants w/ one of my old as fuck t-shirts, nothing fancy here.

^^ i bet you spike your hair with gel before hitting the gym.

cutoff sweatpants (fraying) and crappy t-shirts. i don't want to be in the gym fashion show.

Urban said:
The t-shirt I usually wear is a white undershirt that I stenciled "My imaginary friend fucks junkies" onto. A few people love it... nobody else talks to me. That shirt was a lot funnier before I fucked a smackhead... now it's just weird...

Unfortunatly Urban...I too know the weird feeling.

Back